An unexpected incident

After almost a year... trust me I want to end all books as soon as possible. Need my life away from wattpad, those who are reading just like this I want you to understand that it won't harm you to press the star button... really you won't get killed by anyone.
I have tried to tag the books which are ending you can see it in the title itself.

There are a few categories
Ending soon
Target based : on Hold
Cancelled
Ongoing : Target based

Concentration is on ending soon books, the rest is target or cancelled I have already unpublished a few books.

And now I will post frequently,when I feel so.
Khuda ka Faisla was an amazing Story of mine, which I always wanted to write so I completed it without thinking of anything or anyone. Just in case you don't I completed it under a month.
________________________________

Ragini was looking at Laksh, she was so happy till the kids broke her glare, "we are hungry, can we finish the food?"

Ragini rolls her eyes. Romance killer.

They all made their way to their places, Laksh was trying to eat, but his arm was paining and he was struggling to eat.

"May I help you?" Ragini was looking at him, Laksh smiles, he opens his mouth and Ragini was feeding him.

"So what is the plan?"

They all looked at Suraj, "what you mean by 'what is the plan?' Chakor you are not going to do anything neither are you involved in anything. You are the mother of Raj, stay as his mother and forget your journalism."

Chakor glares at him, "you can't bind me! I will help you if it's needed I will go and spy on him. I don't need your permission."

*Wohaan!*

Suraj smirks, "yes, you don't need mine, but his," pointing on Raj, who wasn't happy about the argument of his parents.

Ragini shook her head, "you are all outsiders, this is a job for real people, like me."

Laksh looked at her with a frown face, "you don't know what you are saying, right?"

Ragini glares at him, "he needs me, not you all. I'm involved and you are not."

"I got shot by one of the goons, thankfully they haven't seen my face."

*ding dong ding dong*

There was a disturbing bell ringing, "Uff, who is this now?" Chakor asked and they looked at her.

"Why don't you just stood up and check?" Suraj said filling his mouth with the morsel he had prepared.

Chakor stood up in anger, Raj was in her arms playing with hair, when she opens the door and looked at the man.

"Yes, who are you?"

The man was looking at her, he was checking her out and made her angry, "Oh! How dare you to check me out? Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"I'm Rohan Oberoi, I'm here to meet Suraj."

They all got a shock, Laksh stood up and immediately left the hall, he was followed by the kids just Ragini rushed to the kitchen, while Chakor stood there like a rook.

Suraj stood up from his place, he rushed to the door and placed his hand around Chakor, "my Wife this is my business partner Rohan Oberoi, Rohan that is my wife."

"Business partner?" Chakor asked him, Suraj nodded, "yes, business partner. Any problem?"

Chakor shook her head, "me and Raj are upstairs, coming without informing at lunch time, don't you have some manners?" She lefts in anger and Suraj asked Rohan to come inside.