Mission kids

Hi

Recap: RagLak got the kids to MM, Chakor knows about RagLak fake marriage.

Ragini was looking at the kids, they were sleeping peacefully on the bed of Laksh.

Laksh saw her tensed face, "Hey Ragini?"

Ragini turns to him, "Sorry Laksh the kids have captured the bed, I hope you can adjust for the night?" She stood up from the bed and walls to him with heavy legs.

Laksh smiles, "it's the first time I'm witnessing the soft side on you. Otherwise only tough and angry one, a woman who never let other's speak for her or let them talk about her wrong. What have these kids done to you, that you are caring for them?" He was looking at her for an answer.

Ragini took a deep breath and sat next to him on the couch, "They are my family, that is their crime. Being orphans. I looked after them, since their birth they are my responsibility. I had no one, who would look after me, but I don't wanted them to feel lonely, so, when their mother's ditched them I took them."

Laksh was amazed by her selfless act, "You are a lonely woman, didn't you thought about the society what would they say? And what about your own future, never thought about marriage?" He wanted to know as much as possible about her.

Ragini looked at him, "No, I never thought that far. Laksh I'm an orphan too, not only this, but a thief and currently faking a marriage with you, all I need and want is money to keep the away from hunger and a homeless life. Please don't sent them again into the school, they aren't bad, but the principal is," her face expression changed from soft to hard, it was showing anger and hate.

Laksh hold her hand, "No Ragini, I won't sent them back, but this will be a tough game to explain the kids," he was looking at the bed with a weird face expression.

Ragini felt a shiver running down her spine, she took her hand slowly back, "Sorry." Laksh apologised for the touch and she shook her head, "it's okay."

Both arranged their sleeping place on the ground, "tomorrow you can sleep again on the bed," she was scared about his patience.

Laksh looked at her, "Madam the new day had started you meant to say tonight."

Ragini nods, showing him her tongue.

Both turned away from each other and fall asleep.

The next morning started with a surprise, both woke up in each other's arms, "Sorry," Laksh stood up and Ragini follows him, "it's okay."

Then the second shock, "Where are the kids?😱" they looked at each other and shook their heads.

They changed their clothes as if nothing happened, they come down witnessing the kids sitting on the dining table and eating the food.

"Na I'm telling you these three kids won't harm you!" Suraj glares at them and the kids nods.

Ragini looked at Laksh, "why can't you be dangerous like him? It would be so much easier to handle them." Ragini just shook her head and come to the dining table.

Laksh fumes. Why aren't you dangerous. Arrey I'm chocolate hero and he is macho man.

He shrugs his thoughts away and come to the dining table too.

"Good Morning." They were behaving as if nothing is wrong.

Laksh looked at Chakor with a tensed face, "Raj look your uncle is here, ready to clean you for a lifelong time," Chakor handovers Raj to Laksh.

Laksh almost vomit, "Oh no."

Chakor looked at him, "You know we told Maa and papa about the three, that they are from the same orphanage where Ragini once lived. The head of the organisation died and now their is a problem with the government, they have no place for the kids and you bought them here, to make it easier for Ragini. As she loves them so much."

Laksh stood up and looked at his nephew, "I love you, but not your Mama or Papa, they are bad. Look what they are making me to do."

Ragini follows him, "Laksh I have experience I will do that." She took Raj from his arms and placed him on the surface.

Ragini arranged the diaper and the moisture hanky. She opens the the diaper and hold her nose close, "Chi... bad boy." She turns and felt something, her mouth was closed and Laksh puts his both hands over his mouth, not to laugh loudly.

Ragini was numb, she couldn't move and Laksh took Raj, he went to the washroom with him just to hear a loud shut of the door. Ragini shouts in her bedroom and took immediately a shower.

"Nice nephew, great job." Laksh cleans him and come down.

Ragini was rubbing her body to be clean.

Suraj looked at Laksh, "he loves to give surprises, I guess he succeeded to surprise you too?" This was so mischievous that Laksh just nods with a smile.

AP looked at the kids, "I have no problem they can stay as long as necessary, as Ragini is our Daughter-in-law and if these three are her family, then they are our family. But they can't just sit at home doing nothing. Laksh or Suraj get them a admission for the private school. Where you both had studied."

The kids feared, "No Maa, I will check which school will suite them the best," Suraj hasn't got all the informations yet from Laksh, "this is my responsibility you all don't worry."

Ragini come down, "thank you."

Suraj smiles, "mention not," he glares at the kids, "eat!" The voice was filled with authority.

The kids obeys his order and finished the food soon without troubling anyone.

AP and DP left the house, as they got an invitation for a party from an old friend, who live out of India.

"Laksh!" Suraj called him.

"Yes Bhai," he was nervous as he had no idea about kids neither does he knows what his brother is planning.

"Kids I'm warning you in front of his police inspector I might have resigned from my job as an Inspector, that doesn't mean I can't kill or hurt anyone, you better obey my words, here a book read it in the evening I will question you, better be prepared otherwise ask him, what I have done in the past to criminals and jokers."

He left for the office, frighten the hell out of them.

"You played a prank on him?"

The kids nods while shaking all over their body.

"It's okay he loves kids, he has one. Just listen to that what he said."

The kids smiles, "okay Laksh Bhaiya."

They waves him bye. Did they called me Bhaiya?

Ragini was pouting, "so many lies how we will maintain the facade?"

Chakor shrugs, "well as long as they follow and won't do anything which could break the lie we are save. I guess? Well now for a week we are save, they have gone out and who knows maybe they will stay longer."

Ragini nods, "right, thank you and sorry for the trouble we make you."

Chakor frowns, "trouble? You have no imagination what real trouble is. Well now tell me the reality about you."

__
Ragini's full past.

Please comment and vote