Stupid Maya

Hi

I know very late but this Maya was eating my brain... 🤦‍♀️.

Recap: Ragini got the dairy of Laksh but Suraj planned a Reception for RagLak fake wedding for which Chakor asked her to come for a shopping trip.

Ragini was sitting at the back seat in-between of Chakor and AP she pouts. Where the hell im stucked. One hippo one fatso oh I can't breath. Why didn't they let me sit at the passengers seat next to the oldie?.

Laksh looked at Suraj in anger. "Say what you want to say! Please I'm waiting!". Suraj looked at him with a smirk on his face.

Laksh puts his spoon down. "Why you had to arrange a reception party that too without asking me? Who gave you the right?".

Suraj puts his spoon down too. "You have given me the right the moment you come up with a thief. Who told you to bought a woman?". "Btw I like her, she might help you to forget that stupid Maya who has ruined your cheerful life years ago!".

Laksh was numb. "You know? What about Bhabhi? Does she knows it?".

Suraj shook his head. "My brother I love you. I'm not mad to tell her that you come into our house with a thief. Hot and sexy one! Good choice!".

Laksh looked at him annoyed. "Really you are praising her? That thief? Do you know that I have to pay for this act! Just because you all wanted me to get married!".

Suraj laughs. "Haan I know! Better if you let the post come to the office not here at home where everyone can see it!". He took out an envelope and gave it to Laksh.

"The admission of the two kids it's done! And the third kid is under treatment I found a hospital. Laksh I'm your brother I will help you, what you are doing for 'her kids' is nice a great work. But the way you are using her is wrong! I know she is overacting. Uff, but still she is behaving with everyone correctly!".

"Please stop praising her. She called you wife hippo!". Laksh told him that he gave her the dairy and the small talk they had.

"Hippo she more than hippo she is a giant elephant! You know she always kicks me out of the bed. Fatso!". Suraj fumes thinking of his misery.

"You know that you are responsible for that!". Laksh was Making a baby belly with his hand.

Suraj glares at him. "I know did I asked Mister condom to blow, no it happens, now I'm suffering and you got a bought wife into this house! Man what's wrong with you!".

Laksh eats further not answering him.

Ragini and Chakor were walking hand in hand. "I will show you my favourite store!". Chakor pulls her from one shop to the other one. Ragini amazed by the clothes but they were all very expensive she couldn't effort them. "Bhabhi maybe there?!". She points to a store with lower prices. But Chakor shook her head. "Ragini it's your reception you have to look awesome!". She smiles and took her to the store.

DP and AP were sitting at the coffee shop, when their gaze fall on Maya who was busy in her mobile.

Her parents were with her and saw the Maheshwaris. They greeted them and then Maya come she took their blessings. "How are you Uncle Aunty. And how are the other's?".

DP hold AP hand. "All are fine..". His face expression changed seeing a fuming Chakor standing behind them.

"Meet Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari!".

Hearing this they all turned and saw a confused Ragini.

"Hi". She said a bit nervously.

Chakor smirks. "See Maya, Laksh is over you. He moved on and that too with her, they got married a few days ago and now we are going to held their reception tomorrow you are obviously invited to see the happy couple!".

What the hell is this hippo doing? I haven't read anything yet from that stupid diary how can she invite the ex if my husband. 🤔 husband FAKE HUSBAND. Ragini don't forget it's all an act!.

Ragini smiles. "But Bhabhi don't you think they have other plans?". She was playing with her shawl.

Maya come closer. "You are not the woman of his type, you are a Behenji and he likes the modern one!". She taunting Ragini's style.

Ragini fumes and come dangerously closer to her. "Oh Stupid girl you messed with the wrong one! Come I will show you who I am, don't you dare to think that my clothes are representing my nature it's just a cloth to cover my body not my mind!". She snaps with her fingers in front of her. "You have to come to see my Laksh happy with Me!". She turns to Chakor with a lifted head.

"Bhabhi that store you showed me at the beginning I want to go back there!". Ragini was on fire now.

Chakor nods with a big smile. "Haan Haan come na I will take you there and you can buy whatever you want it goes on me. After that Tashan Wala talk I will buy everything you want!". Chakor was happy about Ragini Attitude toward Maya.

Maya was numb. "Who is she? And how dare she to talk to me like this?".

AP stood up. "She is Laksh Wife. She has all the rights to talk to like she wants to after all you have started to insult her, she just gave you a nice answer back! Listen I'm going behind them and will suggest her a dress too!".

DP nods and let her go. Giving her his credit card. Maya and her parents left from there.

Chakor was happy and Ragini was still fuming.

How dare she? That bloody bitch! How could Laksh even fall for her? Doesn't he has eyes on his face? Has his eyesight gone? Idiot!

Ragini has chosen a few dress and AP bought her all, Ragini refused a lot but AP wasn't listening to her. Chakor was with DP and eating like always.

___

Well the diary will be save under his pillow it makes more fun when two individuals clashes together without knowing the whole history 🤣

Clash of the Women

Please comment and vote