The conclusion

They were at home and Suraj was very calm, he hasn't said anything about the mission.

"Suraj how long do you want to keep the mission as a secret? Why don't you tell us, what had happened?"

Suraj looked at them, "why didn't you just asked?"

"Fine then tell me what is going on here?"

They all looked into the hall, AP and DP were back.

Suraj was shocked, "what are you both doing here? I extended the trip!"

AP pouts, "yes you did, but I was missing my grandson." She was looking at Raj all the time.

"This can't be the reason, why have come back so early?" Suraj asked again and DP stopped up, "did you really think I can't manage my email account? How dare you to make a contract with Rohan Oberoi?!"

Laksh smirks, "aww now that will be fun."

Suraj glares at him, "oh please, don't forget you aren't a saint either. I'm not hiding anything."

Laksh gulps, "I thought you love me?"

"I do, but they need to know the truth."

"You mean the thing about the adoption? We could hear Ragini taunting Laksh not to waste the time and make an appointment at the court. We are very happy about it." AP said and Laksh smirks, "more children to love, right?

Suraj rolls his eyes, "well, what do you want to know?"

The kids hits their palms on their forehead, "we want to know! Suraj uncle say, what had happened?"

"From beginning all about Ragini too, even I made some investigations on the thief in my house." DP said glaring at Laksh, who was avoiding his father's gaze.

All Suraj plan and here I'm the bad guy, no way. He should tell them the whole truth.

"Bhai carry on, Mom and Dad are waiting."

They all sat on the couch furniture and Suraj took a deep breath, "all this happened yesterday, finally they got married."

AP and DP were numb, "so much happened?"

"Uff Suraj!!!!" Chakor fumes in anger, "we know that, tell us what had happened today!!!"

"Yes!" The kids and Ragini shouted at him.

Raj screamed too.

"Oh man, you want to know too, okay I will tell you all what had happened in the morning."

"Well after I reached the old factory with Rohan, who considered me as his driver, huh.

"Suraj this factory has been locked down by the government years ago, to get some profit for the old and useless property they sold it to a man, who works for me. Come in." Rohan said and I Followed him inside the factory, looked old, but it wasn't from inside, everything was on the latest standard. The lorry was parked in the middle of the hall, his men have surrounded the container.

"Armaan," a man of Rohan, "open the container. Let me see my goods," Rohan was hell excited to see his locked goods. Armaan made his way, he had the key and opened the container, which was filled with...

"With WHAT?!" They asked him, the impatience of their faces were amusing Suraj.

"Hands up!"  Armaan let the key fallen on the ground, a bunch of my task force with guns stormed out of the container.

Rohan was shocked, "what the hell?! How is this possible, Suraj!"

I was standing right next to him, the gun I pointed on his temple, "tell your men's to drop their guns or I will kill you." His face expression was watchable, the shock and anger wasn't enough, he kicked me.

No one should attack me like this, I put my gun away and beat the hell out of him, while the goons and my task force were in a gunfire. How often I explained them, how to react and shoot precisely, but no, they shoot like blind moles.

The location of the hideout was now known by us, another task force was following me secretly on my order, soon we surrounded them all and they got arrested.

"Okay and what was actually in the container and how he could open it, I mean the key?" Laksh asked suspiciously about it.

"He was my mole, do you think this whole operation could have happened if I wouldn't have had an insider?" Suraj asked him and Laksh nodded, "that makes sense."

"In the original container, which we had confiscated a year back, we found drugs and guns, that time we had no evidence of him as he was working very smartly. Whenever I thought I have him, he disappeared or we arrested someone of his gang member, who later died at the police station. By coincidence I found out about Armaan, I tried to work with him over a year, to trust me. Finally he did, I guess something had happened changing his mind. Personal matter I guess. Well we needed proofs, which we have now and can charge him for his crime."

"Suraj uncle well planned."

"Thank you," he lifted his collar.

"So you never left the police?" His mother asked and Suraj shook his head, "no, we faked my background and for your safety I sent you out of the county. For Ragini's safety I arranged Laksh and," he looked at Chakor, "who said she needs a bodyguard? It's me, who needs shelter and that's why I created him, my son." Suraj hold him close as Chakor couldn't do anything besides exploding.

"Laksh?"

Laksh looked at his father, "yes Dad," he smiled full heartily.

"We will now make again a big reception of your wedding, because this time it will be for your REAL WEDDING!"

AP was happy, "Haan and about the Adoption, we can talk to the family lawyer I'm sure he had a solution for it, cause Ragini was looking after them since their birth, there is no better one than her."

Ragini was even more happy than anyone else. After knowing the truth they still accept us, I'm so thankful for having them all in my life.

The kids hugged Ragini tightly.

"Well then it's fix, their reception and our anniversary, with an exclusive interview."

Chakor widen her eyes, "yes!"

"Guys she isn't happy because of the anniversary it's the exclusive interview she is getting," Suraj took the illusion of the family.

"Don't worry I will be prepared for the interview."

____
Done I think 2 chapters left maybe only one, depends on my mood