The new Member #2

Hi

Recap: Chakor refused for the 2nd child and gave RagLak the task. Both a numb. Both have developed feelings for each other, but hasn't confessed it.

Laksh looked up hearing the sound of a crying child. "What the hell!". He stood up from his stool and opens the cabin door. "Ragini!". She was standing there with the crying Raj. "Laksh I can't take it anymore! Here, he is your nephew take him!". She stretched her arms and gave him Laksh.

Laksh widen his eyes. "Ragini what the hell? I can't look after him he is your responsibility, you have experience!". He shouts at her and she shook her head in frustration. "My dear Pati Parmesh I don't have the experience!". She shouts at him in same anger like he did before.

"Why you gave her our child, who is just a few days old?". Suraj was scared.

"Anything can happen I want my Raj

"Anything can happen I want my Raj. Gonand get him back!". Suraj shouts at her and pushes her the doorway. "Go and come back with my child don't you dare to keep him away from me!". He was upset. "Suraj please try to understand I want to see them as a unit. I don't know I have the feeling as if they are hiding something!". Suraj widen his eyes. "Hiding? No!". He shouts and Chakor looked at him numb. "Suraj do you think I'm a bad mother? I gave Ragini the baby bag with milk, clothes, diapers and much more!". Suraj smiles with a nod. "Okay!". I just hope these two fake idiots won't harm my child. I will kill them.

*Hatchi*. Both sneezed at the same time. "Seems like someone is cursing us?!". Ragini nods. "And I can guess who!". Laksh pouts. "Bhai!". Ragini nods.

They both were looking at him. Raj was crying continuously. "Laksh do some mimics funny ones. It shouldn't be that difficult for a man like you!". She laughs. Laksh glares at her. "Oh please drama queen! Give us an exclusive demonstration of your acting skill, which are definitely too much!". Ragini fumes and pushes him. "What the hell! I'm doing overacting!". She shouts at him and Laksh nods. "Yes, you are!". He glares at her in anger. "And don't you dare to push me again!". Ragini huffs. "Oh really?". She smirks and pushes him again. Laksh looked at her totally numb. "Ragini!".

*hihi hakdndoenbdel sb hihi*

Raj was laughing and they both heard it and looked at him. "Wah you like us to fight?". Ragini asked. "Why isn't it surprising I mean Bhai and Bhabhi are continuously fighting. You know there is not a single moment when they are not!". Ragini looked at him pointing with her finger 👇down. "And this baby? The stork brought him?". Laksh made a serious face.

"Haan they had some moments, but everyone has a lucky day or night?"

"Haan they had some moments, but everyone has a lucky day or night?". He laughs and Ragini shook her head. "You are too much! They are such a cute couple". Laksh waves with his hand. "He has become her slave! He does everything what she says. I mean he left the job because she asked him to!". Ragini bend down. "For him not for herself! She knew he was a cop before the marriage. She doesn't had problems with it. But for him she asked him to leave the job. What else a mother and father can do? They have a responsibility to the child too!". Ragini carries him in her arms. "Haaw you are so sweet. Don't cry my ears are ringing!". She places a kiss on his small nose.

Hmm she isn't wrong. Maybe for a child even I would leave the job, but for that I need a wife. A real wife....

He was looking at her and a smiles forms on his face. She was swaying him in her arms. "You are a good boy!". She kisses his forehead. "Laksh gave me the milk bottle!". She looked for a sitting opportunity and pouts. "Laksh here is no place to sit or feed him!". She huffs and turns her face in anger.

Laksh moves and shows her his seat. "Go sit there and I will get you the milk bottle!". Both were looking at him, but he wasn't drinking. "It's her milk what is now wrong?". Laksh shrugs. "Ragini what did Bhabhi said to you?". Ragini lowers her gaze. "Laksh whenever she talks I just blank out!". Laksh hits his palm on his forehead. "Technology!". He took out his mobile phone and Ragini hits it away. "Have you gone mad?". Laksh shouts and Ragini fumes even more. "Me or you? A mobile phone radiate and he is just a few days old!".

Laksh shook his head. "I'm so happy for your concern, but idiot I was about to check with it  the baby milk to get information, which you have blend out!". Ragini rolls her eyes. "What? Now you are giving me a lecture? Go and check!". She pushes him and he falls backwards. "Ragini!". Ragini didn't care as Raj was playing with her hairs. "Aahh please baby leave my hair!". Laksh grins. Great my nephew. She is bad and I can't punish her. Go ahead you have my full support!.

As if Raj could hear his inner voice. "Raj aah!". Laksh smiles even more he types and googled baby milk. "Oh?". He frowns. Ragini looked at him. "What?". Laksh shook his head. "You know there are so many hits. I don't know yaar!". He shows her. "Haaw she is giving breast!". Both irks. "What now?". She asked. "Ragini I thought you helped some women in your area?". Ragini nods. "I helped with the nursery not with the feeding! Wait!". She remembers something. "Laksh the milk has to be in room temperature not to cold not to warm the optimal temperature is the breast!".

Both looked down at her cleavage. Ragini slaps him. "Oye you are paying me for the acting not for the act or body! Don't you ever think of this!". Laksh shook his head. "I just followed your gaze!". He said holding his cheek. Ragini turns her face and thought. "Body temperature!". Both said. "98.6 F / 37 C!". Both were happy and they tried to heat the milk.

Ragini hold the bottle. "Is it the right temperature? I don't want to hurt him!". Laksh bend down. He read a tip. "Use your wrist if the milk is burning it's too hot!". Laksh did and it burnt lightly. Ragini hold Raj tightly in protecting way. "You!". She glares at him and he fears. "I'm doing nothing intentionally!". After a few minutes the milk was lukewarm and he tried again. He smiles and gave Ragini the bottle. Ragini made him drink. "Aww so cute!".

Laksh was happy he was exhausted and was happy he isn't not married and has no children. "Laksh we have to meet my children!". She said and pouts. Oh no I don't have but she has them. The three...

___
The Three

Please comment and vote