Resume

A short resume of the story to get back on the track.

Laksh is a police officer with a broken heart, he met Ragini a small thief and hires her as his wife. He doesn't want to get married, but there is a pressure on him by his family.

Ragini a small thief is using every single situation to gain more money out of him. She is brave and has a big heart, especially for her three namesake kids. Who she took in after no one was ready to look after them. Rahul, Priya and Kunal all of the mischief but loving.

Suraj elder brother of Laksh, happily married to Chakor. He is a mastermind of his own imagination, being an undercover cop he did a lot of hard work to keep it as a secret and Ragini + kids too.

Chakor a journalist, but now a wife and mother of Raj. She is the right person to handle Suraj and his selfish way, but even she isn't less to anyone. Smart and cunning.

Maya the ex of Laksh, tried to break his 'fake' relationship with Ragini, but failed. Ragini proved her smartness and even her care for the 'fake' family. Maya left and Laksh is free to start new.

There is the one totally unknown, Rohan Oberoi. A business man with underworld connection, he tried to misuse the situation of Ragini, she escaped and ever since he is in search of her.

Ragini never knew it, till now. Suraj kept her and the kids safe, even healed the broken heart of his brother.

What will happen next?