The three

Hi

Recap: RagLak survived the baby attack of SuKor. Raj calmed down.

Ragini looked at him "You promised me to take to them, I wanna meet them!".

Laksh nods "Yes, I remember I said it and I'm going to take you there, but we have to bring him back to his parents or he won't make it possible for us!" He was just looking at Ragini, who was sitting on ground resting Raj on her lap. She was cutely patting his forehead with care. Oh no no no Laksh don't fall for her, she is just bought.

Laksh stood up and helped her, he took Raj and waited for her to stand on her feet's "Ragini first we will drop him then we will go and meet your kids, I can't believe it!" He shook his head and she got confused "What Laksh?".

Laksh looked at her with a smirk "That you have three kids hehe!" He starts with his stupid jokes, which had no meaning and effects on her. She rolls her eyes and looked at the small baby in his hands, how he was protectively holding him. Oh no no no Ragini you can't fall for him, he just bought you.

Both had started to develop feelings for each other and still trying to avoid them.

RagLak come home with the new born. Suraj was waiting for them "Chakor I won't leave you if something happens to my child!" He was nervously walking here and there, when Ragini was standing in front of him with Raj.

"My Son!" He took him from Ragini and hold him close. He glares at Chakor and left with his son. Chakor pouts "Oh no, now I have to make it good to him, shit!" She stood up "Suraj I'm sorry! Wait!". She runs behind him.

Ragini turns to Laksh "the three!" She said with a stern look. Laksh nods "Okay let's go before we will be a part of their war!" Ragini frighten "I called her many times Hippo!" Laksh looked at her with a smirk "Hmm you haven't seen the hippo in action run!".

They were in his car and drove to the private school, in which Laksh had got their seat admissions.

Ragini was searching them on the whole campus, but she couldn't see them. "Laksh where are they? They used to play everyday and every time on the playground, but where are they?" She turns to him holding his collar tightly in her hands.

"Relax Ragini!" He wipes her tears away, which were filled with fear. Laksh looked for a teacher or authority person, but there wasn't anyone. He went to a kid, who was doing slides "Hey Sorry to disturb you, but where are the teachers and the other kids?" The boy runaway from there.

Laksh turns "This is good never talk to a stranger!" He said to Ragini, who wasn't interested in his talks but concerned about her kids. "Laksh where are the kids?" She said to him and a security guard come.

"Hey who are you and what are you doing here it's a private property! Get out!" He comes dangerously close to them.

Laksh shows his police badge "I'm senior Inspector Lakshya Maheshwari and my kids are studying here, we come to meet them!" He said with authority in his voice that the security man walks backwards. "Sorry Sir!".

Ragini come "There names are Rahul, Kunal and Priya!" The man irks hearing their names "These mischievous three are yours? They are there where they belong to be at the principals office!" Ragini felt a relief, but Laksh shook his head "What!". These kids are as crazy as she is.

"Where is the principals office?" He said with a lowered head. Ragini was excited to see her three angels again "Haan take us to my kids!"

The guard shows them and Laksh head was lowered, he was feeling ashamed. The principal was shouting at the kids, when RagLak come in.