Drama Company (Happy End)

Laksh was sitting next to Ragini, "how much do you love me?" He asked her and she frowns at him, "what kind of question is this? Maar kahni hai {do you want to be killed by me}?"

Laksh shook his head, "just asking cause I have to know my value."

Suraj, who was sitting next to him, "there is no value of you."

"Suraj, what are you saying? Laksh don't listen to him you are loved by everyone, mostly him." Chakor said pinching in Suraj arm.

"Ouch!" He moans in pain and Ragini fumes, "oh no, I'm the newest member of the family I'm the most loved one."

Laksh shook his head, "no, you are not. Bhabhi said it, it's me. Only me."

The trio of kids, "no we!!!"

RagLak were calm, "haan you three." They said and Suraj shook his head, "oh hello, no one can beat him." Suraj lifted Raj up, he was laughing looking at them, "he is the youngest member of the family no one can beat a baby," the moment changed when Raj vomit a bit of his lunch on SurLak, "yuck!"

"Awww!" The lady's and kids were on Raj side and SurLak left from there.

Both changed and run into each other, "bhai can't you see while walking?"

"I can see more than you think, by the way. I have a job for you."

Laksh widen his eyes, "what, really?" Then his enthusiasm left him, "you want me to be a babysitter, right? After all I have three kids to handle one more won't harm but make me stronger."

Suraj got confused, "did Ragini said, she wants a baby?"

Laksh nodded, "yes, but I rejected it. I said I need time to find myself with the kids only then I can think of a baby of my own."

"Do you want this job, yes or no?"

Laksh looked at him, "yes."

Suraj smiles, "good, but that means no baby for a little while. And undercover, zip your mouth no one should get to know."

Laksh was happy. Yes, finally I'm getting my break.

The reception and anniversary party was done, Chakor got her big interview and Ragini her own family.

It's been a year now, exactly a year, Suraj was sitting in a van, it was fully equipped and his colleagues were waiting with him.

"Sir you think he can do it?"

Suraj glares at him, "of course, he his my brother."

Laksh was waiting under a lamp at a dark alley, he was having a cigarette looking around. Ragini will kill me if she smells the smoke, I promised her to make a baby with her, but she won't let me kiss her. Bhai said, 'there is no specific time needed to make a baby. You have the morning, the shower and even the school time. Just make out the best of it'. Damn it, since a year I'm working on this shit, today is the final day it has to work.

"Hey?!" A man came and shook Laksh arm, "Are you The one they call Lucky?"

Laksh looked at him, "who wants to know?"

The man didn't looked afraid anymore, "listen I'm here to sell you my stuff. Your drugs aren't good enough, I have better material."

Laksh shook his head, "I make my own stuff and only sell what I produce, cause it's 100% pure."

The man scratches his chin, "even I make it, I know you are the biggest distributor here, I will show you my labour."

Laksh laughs, "you don't have a labour. Just look at you, looking like a chemistry teacher. I don't think you have anything to show me."

"See my brother, who's wife was a thief, just learning from what you have."

"Just follow me."

"Oh wait, are you alone?" Laksh looked around, "I'm not mad to follow you. You will come with me, in my car or we will drive separately, just tell me where?"

The man got scared, "it's the labour of xyz company. I use it for some experiments, cause you are right. I'm a chemistry teacher. Well I was one."

"Got him, now Laksh has to go with him."

"Oh really? Well, then let's go, otherwise I will change my mind, there are plenty of producers."

"But no one has the best like me, trust me."

They drove separately and Laksh activated a tracking device for the undercover force, Suraj told him they will follow him, but the rest will come later. They don't know what is waiting for them.

At the xyz company, Laksh found a functional labour, there were women and men, caged, "so you have your own workers, this company where is the owner?"

"There is no owner," he whistles and a bunch of guarded man appeared, "I just love to eliminate my competition in front of my slaves, so they won't even think to run away."

Laksh nodded, "okay, "you should know that I'm not scared of you or those armed people, do you think I'm here without a backup? It's my turn now." Laksh whistled and his force came in which was lead by his brother.

"The chemistry teacher, finally we have you."

"You are under arrest," Laksh said, "I'm going to arrest you, now. I'm so happy!" Laksh took out the handcuffs and bind it behind the back of the chemistry teacher, he was known of his illegal relationship with students whom he forced to work for him, now they freed the others and locked down the labour.

SurLak were back at home, Suraj was cuddling with his pregnant wife, while Laksh got taunts, "you smoke I won't kiss you!"

Laksh pouts. I could brush my teeth but I'm done, I know when to make it good.

It was the next morning Ragini helped the kids, while Laksh was sleeping, DP dropped them like every day, AP was busy with Raj and Suraj was pampering Chakor.

Ragini went up, "Laksh wake up now, it's already 10 am, don't you have to work?"

Laksh shook his head, "no, but you can pay me, maybe I will start to work."

"Why would I pay you?"

Laksh pulls her close, "because it all started with my bought wife."

Ragini lowers her gaze and Laksh did his final work....

It's raining baby's....

SuKor got a girl, Madhu!
RagLak were very productive they got twins, Raksh and Rashi.

Happy big Family