Zilla's

Don't get confused by the title all will be revealed by the chapter
Small information. Pheprah = fat.

Recap: Small face off of Maya and Ragini.

Ragini come home with her shoppers she was furious about the whole incident. Laksh wasn't sure what to do he knows what Suraj said isn't wrong he has to move on but not with her she is thief and he is a cop.

Ragini enters the room and under her breath she was murmuring something he couldn't understand properly but seeing her angry face he knows whatever she is saying must be a curse.

To hell with her. I will show her who I am, behenji!!!! Oh you mess with the wrong one I will finish you. You bloody money minded woman.

"Aaarrrrg".

Laksh was shocked suddenly Ragini starts to shout without a reason, then she throws the shoppers away. "I will kill her!". She vanished to the washroom and Laksh looked at the empty bed. I don't want to sleep on the couch anymore. But she is hell angry, still I can pretend to be asleep what will she do?.

Laksh lies on the soft and fluffy bed when Ragini come out of the washroom in her tip and shorts.

(Google image)

Ragini fumes even more seeing him on the bed. "Laksh!!!". She kicked him off the bed. He lands on his bottom and rubs it in pain. "Mummy...". He shouts in pain. "How dare you to even think of sleeping on this bed!". 😤.

Laksh was numb for a moment he remembers what his brother once said...

"Laksh today I will explain you the variation of zilla's!".

Laksh got confused. "Zilla's What you mean?".

Suraj glares at him. "I'm going to explain what it means keep quiet!".

Laksh nods and looked at him.

Suraj took a deep breath. "You know I'm going to marry to Chakor!".

Laksh nods.

Suraj smiles. "I love but now I hate her!".

Laksh widen his eyes. "What? Bhai why?".

Suraj took a glass in his hand. "Because she become the bridezilla...". Suraj shivers. "If anything of her wish won't be fulfilled I will be the responsible one for the failure and she will punish me for it or taunt me for the rest of my life!".

Laksh nods. "Oh But Bhai you said Zilla's plural which are the other's?!".

Suraj pats his shoulder. "Good boy you are listening to my words! Even I don't know many but there is the Exzilla, who becomes angry if you meet you ex by coincident but she will never accept it. She will always blame us men's for it. As if we have called them to come and ruin our relationship or marriage life!".

Laksh nods. "Stupid women".

Suraj shook his head. "Don't you dare to ever, EVER call a woman stupid. She is always right! RIGHT! Okay because you are the one who sleeps with her in a bed or ground. If she asked you how do I look. Don't comment pretend to be busy or phone she will forget it because whatever you say it will be wrong. And never! NEVER EVER give an answer on 'does your Ex look better than me!'. Because if you answer on that question you are gone!".

Laksh shook his head. "I would say to my wife she looks best!".

Suraj claps. "Idiot that means you looked at your ex to compare her with your wife?".

Laksh went to Suraj. "Bhai you are really smart. Thank you!".

Ragini was shouting at like a mad one...

Laksh was scared she looks like one who spit fire.... oh my Gosh it's Firezilla... 😭😭😭😱😱😱😭😭😭😭.

Downstairs Chakor was eating again and Suraj was looking at her. He starts to laugh. "Hippo...".

Chakor stopped to eat. "Did you said something?".

Suraj shook his head. "No Chakor I haven't said anything you can asked mom!".

AP was drinking water but she shook her head.

Suraj stood up. "See lagta hai kan main bhi phepra basa hua hai {seems like your ears are filled with fat!}".

AP spit it out and vanished from there.

"Suraj!!!!!".

Suraj hits himself. I have awaken the wifezilla!

"Chakor I...". He was scared and looked at her. Wife or better say fatzilla...

Chakor starts to cry. 😭😭😭😭. "You are responsible for my misery..!".

Suraj nods. Wifezilla....

"Chakor I'm so sorry actually you were so busy with everyone that you forgot me. The only way to get your attention is.. to hurt you..? Otherwise I'm just invisible for you...!".

He turns and Chakor has started to eat again. Suraj pouts. Fatzilla!.

Laksh stood up and took the pillow. "I will sleep on the couch no problem!". He went there and fall asleep.

Ragini was thinking of the next day and falls asleep too...

The next morning

All were sitting at the dining hall and Ragini wasn't in the mood to eat anything.

Suraj rams her with his elbow. "What happened?".

Ragini was upset. "That stupid Maya is coming too and I said I will finish her!".

Suraj looked at her open mouth. "Okay... Laksh knows?".

Ragini shook her head.

Laksh comes and looked at them. "I won't pay you a penny he know who you are, overacting Queen!".

Ragini shows him the tongue.

DP looked at them. "Enough!".

They all concentrated on the food when Suraj thought... Sadzilla... "Laksh!". He calls her and both vanished from there.

Laksh looked at him. "Haan Bhai!".

Suraj thought. "Give her the good news about the admissions and the treatment start! Then when she will be ready you will show the world she is your wife no if's not but's you will do as I said!". He forwarded his hand. Laksh unwillingly agrees to it. "Only compliments!".

Suraj nods and placed his hand on Laksh shoulder showing Ragini a thumbs up. Ragini was happy.

Puh we need a strong Ragini Happyzilla will finish bitchzilla.

____
Sorry clash of Ragini and Maya next update
But the Zilla's wasn't leaving my mind...

Sorry if someone had the idea too I'm not sure? It just come up.... I don't wanted to copy anyone...

Please comment and vote