Party with twist

Hi

Recap: The definition of Zilla.

It was the next evening.

Laksh returned home. He had left the house early in the morning he was too scared to meet Ragini that he didn't wait to the wake up of anyone and left with an empty stomach.

Suraj was looking at him. "What happened my brother?". Laksh looked at him. "Bhai I met a zilla! Last night it was like living in a hell! She was crazy!". He shivers and Suraj taps his back.
"My brother that is just a teaser. She is fake think what happens when she will be real?".

Laksh fears. "Bhai don't give me nightmares. Please save me what should I do?". Suraj shook his head. "I can't help you! It's you who has to fight your own battle!". He left from there and Laksh looked up to his room.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Laksh beta you are gone! Now only a pray will save you!.

Laksh made his way up to his bedroom he entered it and was left open mouth. Seeing her adjusting herself in front of the mirror.

 Seeing her adjusting herself in front of the mirror

He was blinking his eyes like hundred times. He rubs his eyes just to be sure if it is real he even pinches his arm. "Ouch!".

Ragini heard him and turned to him. "Laksh You? When you come?". She adjusted her hair and looked at him through the mirror. "What is? What are you looking for and why are you standing there like a statue!". She took the brush from the dresser and applied her make-up on her face.

Laksh was walking into the room he took his clothes which were lying on the bed. "Have you chosen the clothes?". Ragini didn't answered him. "Please make it fast the guest are coming anytime!".

Laksh fumes. "I'm asking you a simple question why aren't you answering it?". He took off his hat and vanished to the washroom.

Ragini put the brush down. Stupid Ragini why didn't you answer to his simple question? But why does he wanted to know. I mean who cares if I have chosen it or not? I'm not his real wife just bought one.

Ragini stood up and took out the diary. All I need to know is written in it. Why didn't I read it. Now there is less time. This hippo made me work so much...

Earlier the day.

Chakor come to Ragini. "Ragini make it fast we have to go to the parlour then we have to... no no no first we... I mean you have to cook and arrange the food. Then we have to go to the parlour!".

I had to do so much I wonder how they could give me such soft hands...

The door goes open and there she saw him...