Who is Maya? (#1)

Hi

Recap; Hahahahaha Ragini's crazy love story!

They all were sitting together at the dining table.

Ragini looked at Chakor with her eyes she signals him to ask abt Maya.

Chakor nods. Oh haan uff this pregnancy makes me forget a lot. It feels like I'm suffering from amnesia...

Suraj looked at acha how she was lost in her thoughts n then to Ragini who was literally fuming in anger... 😤.

Laksh was eating the food, suddenly he starts to cough... *cough* *cough* *cough*.

Ragini looked at him without thinking to help him.

Suraj; Ragini! Water is in front of U!

Ragini looked at him.. what?!

Suraj shook his head. Take the glass n give it him!

Ragini; Oh Haan But...

She turns to him n he was coughing as if he is dying.

Ragini shook her head. Drama king! Here have some water.

Laksh took the glass from her.

Ragini caresses his back. My Pati Parmeshwar how u feel now...?!

Laksh spits out the water over the table. He immediately turns to her with widen eyes.

What?!! The rest of the water he had in his mouth was flowing down his chin.

Ragini moves backwards with her chair. Yuck!!!

Chakor; Laksh y U shocked like this?! And Ragini y didn't u gave him the glass of water after Suraj warns u?!.

RagLak looked at each other...

Laksh; woh She is Christian Bhabhi so I was shocked when she called me her God u know... Pati is Husband but Parmeshwar is God like. S.. s... So much love!

Chakor smiles. Haan cute of her... she starts to eat again... n drunk her water. She turns to them they were looking at her only.

Chakor; what?! Oh haan. Ragini y u took so much time to give him a simple glass of water?!.

Suraj was sweating. If she will ask I will lie like there is no tomorrow. I had no idea that this girl is a fraud! Haan all Laksh fault!

Ragini looked at her emotionless. He is Lakshya, Laksh Maheshwari an Inspector he always do things by himself how can I even think of not following his rule. U know na he always shouts... he never speaks with me politely since we got married 😭...

Chakor; haaw 😡 Laksh!!! She had asked u abt ur past MAYA. Instead of telling her abt ur past U shouted at her! Have u gone mad?! She is ur wife she has a right to know!

Laksh blinks with his eyes several times. Barbaad to main phele se ho chuka hoon but yeh to apas ki baat hai. Yeh apni thori na hai yeh to parahi hai... {I was bankrupt from beginning. But this is for family only she is a stranger} how can I share my pain with that fake wife.

Ragini 😭😭😭😭 he is still not saying anything... he doesn't love me... haaaw u used me for ur own benefit. Making me to ur wife u want to cage me under ur manly power! No way..😭.. she rushed up to their bedroom n slammed the door.

Laksh drama queen. Y does she always needs to do this overacting?!.

Suraj; Arrey Chakor don't take the stress... I have planned a party!

The family; Party?!

Suraj smirks. Reception of Ragini n Laksh. I like her n I'm sure she will get u out of ur rut. U need to come out of the past! Even if it means to accept a thief.