Mission - OVER! -

-couldn't reply to the comment. Watty notification-

Chakor was shaking, "where is he? And why nobody is picking up the phone?!"

Laksh took the receiver, "Laksh Maheshwari here." He was just listening and then he gulped, "what? Where? When? How? Are you sure?"

They all got a shock and Laksh looked at them, "he is in the hospital," he put the receiver down.

Chakor widen her eyes, Ragini was shocked with an open mouth and the kids were confused, "then we should go there, right?"

"Haan!" The adult said and the kids stayed calm, showing them the right way of maturity.

The trio of adults were frighten, "hospital? Are you sure Bhabhi, that Suraj Bhaiya is here?"

Chakor nodded, she gulped her fear down, "that's what the nurse said, 'come as soon as possible before it's too late' what does she meant before it's too late?" She started to cry again, the whole driving way her mood swings were on, Raj got influenced by her and accompanied in her cry session.

"Chakor calm down, you are young you will easily find another man. And about Raj don't worry we will look after him." Ragini said and Laksh widen his eyes in shock like Chakor.

Chakor wanted to kill her for her bad thought, but it was Laksh, "Ragini!"

Ragini frighten, "what? She is young and beautiful, I'm sure Suraj has even made a backup plan of his afterlife."

Laksh shook his head, "are you mad? I'm talking about Raj, how could you think we will take him, aren't these three enough?"

Ragini frowns, "oh Mister, do you think they will be ever enough? They call me Di not mama, and I want children."

Laksh makes a step forward to her, "when we will adopt them, they will call you Mama!" He looked away and searched for a nurse, "we will adopt them?" She asked again just to be confirmed his outburst.

"Yes, and don't think I want a child so soon I'm young and handsome. I can't lose my coolness."

Chakor was thinking. Well that's true, he had planned everything so far, then why wouldn't he made a plan for my future without him...?

Chakor wipes her tears away, "can we please get some information about him?"

Laksh nodded, "yes, wait here I'm going to ask the receptionist at counter."

The three kids looked at Ragini, "Maa?!"

Ragini was happy, she literally danced on the place and claps in her hands, "yes!" The trio hugged her.

Laksh was back, "okay, Uhm... she said 'make it fast!' Damn it!" They rushed to the room of the wounded officers.

A man was standing there like a statue, "I told you all to be prepared! Why you jumped into the wrong direction?! You the bullet hit your partner, where were you to cover him?"

"Suraj?!"

Suraj turns, "Chakor I'm not done yet, these... how I wished to say something about you all, but you did great and we caught one of the biggest criminal of our time," he claps in his hands, "good job guys, good job!"

They all looked at Chakor.

"Oh," the six said in union, "make it fast, before he explode more."

Raj laughs loudly.

Suraj smiles, "my son." He took him and shook his head again, "I don't want him."

The six moved away, "your son!"

Suraj pouts, "he will love me the most."

Just then a high commissioner of the police department came in, "congratulations for the successful mission."

They all saluted him.

"Commander!"

Suraj was holding Raj, "Sir, I can't salute right now, he is just a few weeks old and his neck is sensible. You know each of his bone is sensible. Easily breaking, so have to be very careful with him."

"Hold on!" Laksh said, "commander? How, when, why you?" He looked at them in exchanging gaze.

"This was all my plan and Operation, that's why I am the commander and he is the commissioner, my senior." Suraj said passing his brother.

"Oh..." the commissioner moves aside.

"And he hasn't eaten anything yet." Chakor said, "did you gave him something?"

Ragini shook her head, but the kids nodded, "milk in bottle!"

Chakor nodded, "okay."

Laksh was still shocked, "why no one told me this?"

The high commissioner looked at him, "you are just a junior inspector. We had to keep it as a secret, you are too emotional. I have read your file, good but too emotional."

Laksh shook his head, "no, that's not true. You all are underestimating me. No one of you has ever given me a chance to prove myself."

Suraj rolls his eyes, "tell me why you got the area?"

Laksh looked at him, then to Ragini, "I don't know, you planned it?"

Suraj nodded, "I planned it. I wanted you to keep an eye on her secretly. But she is a thief and you a cop, you arrested her many times. Yet you got to know about her situation, I know you were spying on her, then the marriage thing came in my mind. So you helped me a bit to get her more closer."

"Why didn't you let me know?"

"You fall for her the moment she hit on you at the police station." Suraj said and Laksh shook his head.

"I didn't!"

"Baach game over I have a prove."

Laksh widen his eyes, "that's not true. There was still Maya roaming around my mind."

Suraj nodded, "yes, how could you replace an educated well mannered woman with a thief, that's the only thing roaming around your mind."

"I'm also educated and better mannered than Maya!" Ragini said and they all agreed to her.

"But he brought a thief and her kids into a house of rich people, he wasn't having a doubt on you, must be trusting you because he knew your weakness. Or better say he trusted his heart."

Chakor looked at him, "wait, when you become a commander?"

Suraj shook his head, "another of my secret."

Ragini laughs, "after he got married to you, stupid. Just think, he was playing all the time with us, fooling us day by day, keeping secrets from everyone. But he said, this all happened after the marriage."

Chakor fumes, "do you want to tell me. They gave you a promotion because you married me?"

Suraj shook his head, "no, I got the promotion, because you become pregnant."

They all were looking at him.

"Are you made thinking that it's true? Why wouldn't I could get promoted by my work? Didn't I planned this all? Only a commander can do it, he just promoted me in front of everyone." Suraj said with a smile.

"Oh...!"

Raj was laughing.

"Yes, Daddy is the best! Give me high-five."

"Are you going to tell us what had happened?" The Kids asked.

__