The new member #1

Hi

Recap: Ragini has proved to the world that she is Laksh cooler wife, who can handle his ex and his SIL, SuKor become parents of a son Raj.

RagLak were both in the same bed, both were tired the night was very tiring. Both doesn't know how that happened, but Laksh was holding her waist tightly. She opens her eyes as she felt the hot breath on her neck. A shiver rundown her spine... Laksh?. Her thought got broken by a knock on the door. AP entered the room without waiting of their response. Laksh pulls her closer. "Not yet please! Let me sleep, just a bit longer!". He was requesting and Ragini couldn't move from there.

AP felt sorry for her entry like this. "Ragini Beta, Chakor and Suraj have come...". She said as low as possible, but Laksh woke up. "The baby!". He didn't thought about the situation he was, he just wanted to meet the new member.

AP shook her head as Laksh has rushed out of the room. "You know he always wished for a smaller one! So he can say I'm a big brother. But I don't wanted to have another child, two were enough!". She caresses Ragini's cheek and kisses her forehead. "Besides I have always planned to have Daughters. One is Chakor and the other one is you!". She left saying this and Ragini felt a small pain in her chest. Her stomach was paining too. Oh no what is this? I don't want to hurt them or break their trust.

She stood up from the bed and went to washroom to freshen up.

"Bhai give me the baby!". Laksh was demanding but Suraj was refusing it. "No, Ragini is the first afterwards you can hold him, right?". He asked Chakor she nods to him. "Right!". Laksh stamps with his feet. "What the hell, why?". He wanted to know as he is the blood related one and the uncle of the baby boy not she, take nought wife.

Chakor looked at him. "Idiot she helped me yesterday, did you forgot?". Laksh rolls his eyes in disinterest. "Really she did? Haaw 🤭 okay fine she helped you, but even I did! You know how long I was waiting for his arrival. Now give him to me!". He stretches his arms and calls for  the baby by waving his hands.

SuKor looked at each other. "Will you be able to hold him, not to make him fall on the ground?". Suraj asked with a stern look. "Bhai did you let him fall down?". Suraj shook his head, but his gaze shifted to Chakor. "Excuse me! He fell on the bed. All save!". Chakor ignored their comments and gazes as Ragini come down. "Ragini! Your HIPPO is here!".

Ragini gulps, she lowered her head and asked for sorry. "Sorry Bhabhi, aww Baby boy!".

"Take him! I have an idea!". He was rubbing his hands. "Take him!". He again shouts and Ragini took Raj in her embrace. Laksh comes from back and hugs her holding the baby with her. "HAH, see Bhai even I'm the first holding him! Sweet baby!". He rested his chin on Ragini's shoulder and made grimaces to make him laugh.

"I'm your Chachu Laksh, but you can call me Lucky Chachu, as I got you!". He smiles and talks to him while Ragini was amazed by his antics. Hmm he isn't that bad... very cute.

Suraj frowns. "Ragini? The baby is in your arms that on your shoulder is a burden you have to push away or you have to try to live with it forever!". He said loudly and Ragini feels the heat on her cheeks.

Chakor hits him. "What you mean by burden. They are married okay. You are also a burden on me!". Suraj smirks. He looked here and there and smiles even brighter. "Only in nights I'm a burden on you, I had to stop it, but Baby has come na I will start again to become a burden over not on you! As I'm 100% sure baby wants a sibling!". He grins widely and Chakor shook her head.

Laksh didn't thought about the way he was standing behind her. He just wanted to be the first holding the baby, with a small intention to be feel the closeness of her again. Stupid Bro, he ruined everything and then the last sentence I won't forget the picture he above her... 😖.

Ragini was still holding Raj, who has opened his eyes. "Suraj Bhaiya he is awake, do you want him back?". Chakor shook her head. "No Ragini, keep him and get use to it, because I'm no going through it again now it's my Devranis job, to give the house the next heir!". She stood up and left from there, leaving 3 speechless adults behind and a crying baby.

"Mummy? But she just left, giving us a shock!".

SurLak nods. "What the hell!". They said simultaneously. "Bhai can't you keep your mouth shut? Why do you have to comment all the time nonsense!". He was trying not to shout as Raj was already crying. Ragini was trying to call him, but she couldn't. Suraj took him in his embrace and he calmed.

RagLak looked at him. "How?". Suraj shrugs. "Maybe because I'm the father?". He stood up and left from there.

Ragini looked at him. "Laksh, woh... I wanted to say it's okay! I can understand you wanted to hug the baby and used me for your own benefits, I'm used to it so okay!". She turns and left from there. Laksh was confused. There must be more she is hiding from me. I have the kids to ask... hehe 😉.

Laksh went to the police station to attend his duty. He was working on a case file when a woman entered the stations with a crying baby...

All looked at her....
____
😁🙈