The deal

Recap: Rohan come as an uninvited guest.

It was night and Laksh was in his room, trying to change his shirt was making problems, "damn, now I need help and no one is here, this sucks so much..."

*knock knock*

Laksh turned and there he saw Ragini standing with a smile on her face, "may I help you?"

Laksh smiles with a nod, "I guess this will become the next daily sentence of yours, may I help you."

Ragini frowns, "you don't want my help? I can understand it, after all it's just graze shot. You are behaving like a baby, ugh!" She rolls her eyes and didn't met his gaze.

Laksh fumes in anger, "Ragini, you..." he made his way to her and she pecks his lips, rushing out of the room closing the door in front of his face.

Laksh lips were sticking on the door, a weird smile was on his face, then the echo of his sister-in-law came up, 'Precaution!!!'

Laksh felt a cold shudder, "I won't forgive them. I'm sure they planned it to make me suffer." He went to his bed and just fall on it forgetting his pain slept.

It was the next morning

Suraj was looking at Chakor, "no!"

"Suraj you will wear this mic, it's for your safety."

"No! I know you are doing this only to get an exclusive footage material. There is no care for me, it's your journalism speaking right now." Suraj huffed and his son was giggling, knowing that this fight wasn't real.

"Suraj please, for me. I swear I won't be using anything of it. Instead I will be helping you, please. Can't I ask for a little bit of trust?"

"Ohhhhhh!" The five at the background were looking at him, "trust!" They said in union and Suraj rolls his eyes, "fine I will wear this mic, but where?"

Chakor smiles, she took his tie and bind it in the knot, "perfect, it's invisible."

Suraj pouts, "I want a kiss."

Chakor made her lips ready for a kiss, but Suraj bend lower and took a kiss from his son, "thank you Raj, you are the only one who truly loves me." He left saying it and Chakor felt a heat inside her, full of anger.

"Chakor!" RagLak stopped her outburst, "kids!" They pointed on the trio and Chakor calms with rolling eyes, "fine, I won't say anything."

Suraj reached the company of Rohan, while the others were sitting on the couch and hearing everything.

"What actually happens? I mean Suraj was a cop I don't think Rohan is an idiot who won't do a background check on him or anyone." Ragini asked in the round.

"You are right Ragini, but as soon as a police officer goes into an undercover mission he get a whole new background. Everything is made up for a good coverage." Chakor explains and Laksh was envy on her.

"Bhai told you more than me," he huffs, "I won't forgive him that."

They all shook their heads, "such a cry baby you are." They said and pouts, "let Bhai come he will take your classes." He sat there offended by them.

Suraj was asked to come inside the cabin.

"Good Morning Rohan, I hope I'm not to early?" Suraj jokes, he was late around 30 min.

"Did you had difficulties to find the way?"

"Kind off, you know there is something called traffic, I was sucked in it."

Both laughed.

"So let's come to the business, you need money, why?"

Suraj cleans his throat, "actually we are facing from a big loss for a quite long time."

"Oh really?" Rohan asked amused, "why those numbers are showing me that you are in profit?"

"Because I'm good in faking it. I have bribed a few people. Do you want to show your loss? No! I have made up a few numbers and gave them to the right persons, looks like it worked out fine."

Rohan nodded, "okay, let me make a call."

Chakor was nervous, "Oh God, I hope his team made up his coverage." She was sweating while Raj pulls her hairs to gain her attention. He was distracting her.

Rohan left the cabin for more than 10 minutes, Suraj wasn't just nervous he was scared. Damn it, I hope they made it right. If he caught me here I'm dead.

Rohan came back, Suraj had his suitcase close, his gun was ready.

"Okay, I'm ready to give you a loan, but what can you offer me? You know some kind of insurance that I will get my money back on time or else..."

Suraj looked at him, "or else what? Listen I'm just asking for a small amount of money, if you want we can sign a contract in which you will declare the return agreements."

Rohan shook his head, "no, I need something from you, you have to give it to me."

Suraj narrows. Oh please ask me what I want to hear.

"What?"

"There is a consignment of mine pending at the harbour. Some problems with the documents, I got to know what you have good connections could you do something?"

Suraj smiles, "hmm your consignment is more worthy than the money you are going to lent me?"

Rohan smirks, "I see I'm talking to a real businessman, right. My consignment is much more worthy than the amount you are asking for. Get the consignment out of the custom and I will pay you the double amount of the requested amount. Take it as a bonus."

Suraj stood up, "so we have a deal?"

Rohan stood up too, he forwarded his hand, "yes, we have a deal!"

Suraj smiles, they shook hands and he left.

At home everyone was happy, but he took off his tie, "sorry Babe but from here it's only Police."

Laksh moans, "not fair, even in a police inspector."

"Junior!" They all said and brought him back to the reality.

Suraj met his commander, "Sir!"

Well only police so secret mission is still on...
__
Done