Is it love?

Hi

Target: 80

Recap: Suraj self-praising for his perfect plan. Laksh felt jealous, but happy that Ragini is innocent. Chakor is trying to get Suraj back down to earth.

Laksh was looking at Ragini. She is so innocent yet so tough and bold, damn what is wrong with me. I know I have feelings for her, but why do I feel she hasn't the same. Laksh turns and moves to the cupboard, he took out a shirt and was about to move to the washroom.

"Laksh!" She calls him, "please wait, you can't leave like this."

Laksh stopped, "I can't? Ragini it's my shoulder not my leg I can walk and I don't need your help. The kids need you." He said a bit annoyed about her way.

Ragini looked at him with an open mouth, "Laksh what is wrong with you? Do you think I did this all purposely? I really didn't know about this fact." She moves to him and he shook his head, "I know you didn't know, bhai said it and I trust him."

Ragini pouts, "then why are you angry on me?" She stood there with crossed arms around her chest.

Laksh didn't looked at her, he shook his head, "I'm not angry." He lied while shrugging his shoulders.

Ragini lifts an eyebrow, "Laksh?" She laughs looking at him, "are you jealous?" She hold his hand and he shrugs, "no." He said not looking at her.

Ragini tighten her grip on his hand, "Laksh may I help you? I know it's only your shoulder." She comes in front of him, "but may I remind you that you were having problems in changing last night, I'm sure it wouldn't have changed in the morning." Ragini was teasing him and he saw the mischievous smile on her face.

"I guess you like it when I'm hurt. You can make fun of me and instead of applying ointment you will spread salt on my wounds to make me cry and feel the pain." Laksh moves backwards holding the shirt in his hand, "shameless woman." He said with a fake crying face.

Ragini was thinking. Not a bad idea, but idiot I don't want to hurt you and I want to cure you. She turns away from him with a pout face.

Suraj was glaring at Chakor, "maybe you are right. He will never confess, but the hope dies at last maybe she will confess." Suraj was having a big smile on his face.

The kids looked at them, "this Uncle is much cooler than we thought." Priya said.

Kunal was holing Raj, "Uncle isn't it wrong to eavesdropping on someone's private talk?"

Rahul hits him, "shut up! We want to hear who is going to confess first, if you don't want to know then go." They glared at him and Kunal lowers his head, "even I want to know, Aunty take your baby."

Chakor smiles, she bend down and took Raj into her arms, "thank you for your help."

"Shhh!!!" The others shushed them.

Suraj was again with his ear on the door like Priya and Rahul, now Kunal also was there and Chakor her head, "even I want to know, but you are more important." She took Raj into the bedroom and made him feed.

"What happen to you now," Laksh asked coming closer, "why did you turned away? Did I said something wrong?" He was trying to make her talk, but she remains silent.

"Fine don't talk to me. I have to change my shirt and wash off the lipstick mark of my chest. Shame on you, hitting on a man, who was sleeping and holding you protectively."

Ragini widen her eyes, "Laksh I haven't done it initially, it happened, like you said. You hold me protectively maybe you caused it by your possessive way." She had turned to him.