Mission -2-

Laksh was shocked, but he was happy too, "if you all insists then I can't reject." He said trying to be cool not to show that there were cracks exploding inside him. Now someone stop me PRECAUTION...

Chakor smiles, "let's go Ragini, kids it's now your job to decorate this house. Priya keep an eye on the boys, you are the boss when I'm not here," she winks at her.

Suraj frowns, "boss?"

Raj cries loud.

"I think we have a winner," Suraj hold him up, "the real boss. Kids outside we have a big garden house, we will celebrate the wedding there, you can find everything what is needed there. Even some clothes."

The eyes of the kids shined, "really?"

Suraj nodded and the kids run our into the garden house.

Suraj lifted his collar, "like a boss!" He left with Raj and the trio was looking at his fading shape.

Ragini pouts, "what you meant by insisting? If you don't want to marry me then, we can keep it up to be pretend to be married."

Laksh shook his head, he pulls her close and gave her an intense gaze, "I want to marry you anytime. Looks like today is the best day for it," he smiles and kisses him on his nose.

Chakor lowers her head. There are gone, no precaution. Hmm I'm sure Suraj has a solution for this too.

The kids were doing the decoration of the guest house, while Suraj was busy on the phone.

"Sir, I got the call, Rohan is ready."

Laksh was in one of the rooms, his suit was ready. Unbelievable how could he did this and how could he even think so far? Am I so predictable?

Chakor was helping Ragini, "wow this dress is so beautiful, but how?"

Chakor shook her head, "don't ask me. I'm still confused, how, but he did it. I'm sure he has some plans like if first won't work he would have a plan B."

Ragini nodded, "I think you are right. He is very careful and smart in his own way. He fooled us and now I'm getting married to a policeman. Me, a thief."

Chakor laughs, "well you are a thief by your helplessness. But you are a wonderful woman, who has raised three kids on her own, you tired to change, but the world is cruel. You can't trust everyone. How could you trust Laksh?"

Ragini shrugs, "I saw into his eyes."

"Just like now?"

Ragini blushes, she nodded with a cute smile and Chakor put the veil on Ragini.

Laksh was looking at the kids, "isn't it a bit too much?"

"It will be a small wedding with only us, don't you think to stop here, there are no balloons needed

"It will be a small wedding with only us, don't you think to stop here, there are no balloons needed." Laksh was very calm and the kids looked at him with an open mouth, they pushed Priya.

Priya stumbles, but Laksh hold her on time. He glares at them.

"Laksh Bhaiya, now you are going to marry Di, we can stay, right? You won't separate us from her?"

Laksh was looking numb, "why you think so? I told your Ragini Di that you three are my responsibility. Then why would I sent you away? I even fought with my brother and got shoot." The trio hugged him tightly, "we won't leave you." They kissed him and he rolls his eyes. Drama company.

Suraj was laughing, "such a Drama company!"

Chakor opens the door, there they were coming into the house, "the bride is ready. Wow kids this is amazing."

The kids smiled brightly, "thank you!"

Ragini was having a heavy veil on her face, the dress she was wearing was looking heavy too. Hmm could she run in this dress?

Suraj hits Laksh on his back head.

"Ouch! Why you hit me?"

"Put your Sehra on!" He made him wear the turban with the flower wall.

"I look like a joker, do I really need to wear it."

"Hey! Even I'm wearing this heavy dress, we can change if you want!"

Laksh shook his head, "no, it's yours."

They were looking around, "bro you forgot the priest, who will chant the mantras and complete the marry rituals?"

"You will complete them not the Priest. About the mantras don't worry about it." Suraj searched on YouTube,

(I just took this one as I know there are plenty of variations)

They all were left open mouth.

Raj was wearing the sunglasses of Suraj, "little boss and big boss are happy now. Finally you both are married."

"Why is he wearing your sunglasses? What have you done?" Chakor took Raj and the sunglasses fallen on thr ground, he started to cry loud.

Suraj shook his head, "I was at the terrace with him, I took my sunglasses out and he wanted them. I, being a caring and responsible father, gave him them."

Chakor pouts, "I'm caring and responsible too." She kisses Raj and he clams as if nothing happened, Suraj shook his head, "traitor."

Laksh was looking at his wife, "even a Mangalsutra he had."

Ragini wasn't talking to him. Will he give me a gift? How, he wasn't knowing that he will get married to me. Stupid!

"Kids, I know you were missing your Di, today is her wedding night, but I'm sure she wants to spend the night with you all!"

"Yeah!!! Can we have a pyjama party?"

"A pyjama party without Raj?" Suraj asked mischievously.

"The trio shook their heads, "with Raj!"

Precaution!!!!!!

RagLak were in their room with the kids, while Sukor were in their room, sleeping like baby's.

Suraj woke up first, he wore his clothes and left to his mission without informing anyone.

___
Done