How to survive (✔️)

Recap: RagLak way of confession.

The kids were eating with SuKor at the dining table, "Uncle is Di in danger?" Karan asked a bit scared and concerned.

Suraj places his spoon down, "don't worry kids, there is no need to worry I have everything under my control." He assure them, that they are safe now.

Priya looked at him. This uncle isn't that bad, just too strict. Maybe we should apologise to him. "Rahul Karan listen, this Uncle is keeping us here and is looking after us, we should behave."

SuKor narrowed looking at them, "I told you this girl is the leader. Let's adopt her." Suraj whispers into Chakor's ear. Chakor looked at him, "what?" She asked him with a smile, "are you sure?"

Suraj smiles, "she is perfect." He winks and Chakor laughs, "what about the other two?" She asked in clam voice.

Suraj pouts, "nothing, "buy one get two free. We will adopt one and get the other two as a gift?"

Chakor shook her head, "they are Ragini's kids. Don't take them away." Both were ignoring the kids, who were glaring at them in anger trying to gain their attention.

"Hey!" They shouted and SuKor looked at them, "What?!" They asked and the trio crossed their arms in anger.

Suraj pouts, "oh look they are trying to be angry on us. Humara khate hain peete hain, phir bhi nakhre dihkate hain {They get everything from us and still showing attitude} wow hat's off you." He claps in his hands sarcastically.

The kids pouted, they placed their hands on the table and rested their forehead on them, showing them a sad face, not melting the stone face of Suraj, who was just shaking his head, with an expression, 'I don't care!'.

Chakor was busy with Raj, he was having her full attention as he had started to cry loudly.

Ragini was looking at Laksh, she was helping him in his shirt, "better?"

Laksh was having a pain, "Ragini I got shot by a bullet, it hurts I can't move the arm properly..." he was trying to get some sympathy from Ragini, but she wasn't much interested in it.

"You know I'm so happy that all is out now. Like Suraj bhaiya planned everything so well. He included me in it without my knowledge. Gosh this man is... out of the world." Ragini was nonstop praising Suraj, not understanding the already present jealousy he was having for the kids just increased on his brother now.

She loves me, right? I mean that is what she said! Still she is praising another man in front of me and then wants to get my agreement on it. Has she lost her mind? I have to make her explain what it means to love someone, she can't praise another man in front of me, only me. I deserve it.

"Ragini, even I'm here and besides if he had planned everything then I wouldn't be hurt." Laksh points on his arm.

Ragini looked at him, she playfully hits him, "Don't be a baby it's just a small injury the bullet just stroke you."

Laksh rubs his arm, "what you mean just stroke me?" He shouts and she frightens, "and besides it's your own fault. You had no experience in undercover jobs and just because you got to know, you went there have same brain." She runs out of the room.

Laksh chased her, "Ragini!" They all heard it and looked to the stairway, how Ragini was taking two steps at once to be faster down. She went to Chakor and took Raj from her.

"Cute Baby!" She turned with Raj in her arms and Laksh stopped.

Suraj smirks, "see the power of a baby. You can't win against it and she is well trained." He looked at the kids, who just smirked looking at them.