Twist

Hi

Target 70 votes we didn't reached but surpassed the previous one.

Recap: funny and emotional background of Chakor and Ragini.

Ragini rushes to Laksh and Suraj, while Chakor was stunned looking at them.

Suraj leaves Laksh, he got support from Ragini, "Laksh how that happened, who shoot on you?" She was asking him with care and concern.

Suraj was moving toward Chakor, there was anger in his eyes, "how could you?" This sentence was sharpe like a knife, that it gave RagLak a fearing feel.

"Bhai please Bhabhi is innocent..." he wanted to explain, but Suraj turns to him with more hate and anger that Laksh close his mouth and lowers his head.

"Chup {Shut Up}!" That was enough to wake the kids

"Chup {Shut Up}!" That was enough to wake the kids. They frighten and come down to the adults, the way they run to Ragini was melting Suraj, "Chakor come."

He left from there and Chakor follows him quietly. She turns to Laksh and asked him to stay out of it with her eyes.

Ragini looked at the kids and then too Laksh, "Come Laksh, you need rest."

Laksh nods and follows her into their bedroom,  the kids too followed them and were scared, "What happened to the strict uncle, will he sent us away?" The kids were scared and hugged her tightly "Please Ragini Di ask him to keep us we will do everything he will say."

Laksh saw their fear, he shook his head, "kids it's nothing like that, uncle is angry on me and Chakor."

Ragini glares at him, there was anger visible on her eyes, she wanted answers he has to give her them.

"Kids look uncle needs rest, I will serve you food and then you will go into your room and stay there. The strict Uncle won't do anything, okay?" The kids nodded to her and went out of the room with her.

Laksh was trying to take off his shirt, but he had difficulties. Then he heard it...

"Chakor how dare to tell him! He is not like me, he is my younger brother a junior Inspector! How could you tell him about my secret mission. He is not involved in it and the result is in front of your eyes. He got shot by a goon, my disguise could have blown up, damn it."

Chakor tried to calm him, "Suraj please calm down, it happened he asked me weird questions and in my mood swings I told him the truth that you never quit for me the job and kept doing it undercover. The reason why you joined your father's business is only because to be close to the main man, please he just wanted to help you."

Suraj glares at her, "my whole work could be ruined by his and your stupidity. I have told it to you, marrying me means to live with the risk being the wife of a cop. You agreed to it."

*Wohaaan* Baby Raj woke up and starts to cry.

Ragini was back in the room, she saw him how devastated he was.

"Laksh you tried to help, it's not your fault. I mean he could have involved you in this mission." Ragini come closer and helped him in removing the shirt. She saw the wound of the bullet on his right arm, she felt bad.

Laksh hisses, she mistakenly come over his wound with her hand, "Sorry." Her voice was broken and he could hear out her concern.

"I'm fine Ragini and Bhai is right, I had promised to stay out of it, as I have no experience in undercover missions, you do everything to keep the other's in confusion and I could have ruined his hard work." He was looking at his arm.

Ragini come closer to him, "what had happened?" It was the first time both were having a close up, the way she was showing concern toward him was new, she had already shown him, her strength and anger, but the concern was always for the kids, not for him.

"I went to meet him at the company, but he wasn't there. I got to know he has gone meet a business partner of us. I was still in uniform and didn't thought twice. As a policeman I entered a private property of a man, who is a criminal. I got into a bullet fire, just by mistake and now Bhai is scolding Bhabhi. I really didn't thought about it. I just wanted to talk to him."

Ragini cups his face, "a..."

"About What Laksh?! What was so important that you didn't thought before you come to meet me. Risking your life." Suraj said to him, Ragini immediately removes her hands and went out of the room.

Suraj shook his head, "Sorry I shouldn't have come in without knocking, but I can't believe it how irresponsible could you be."

Laksh stood up, "Bhai really I never thought of it. Just it happened and I..."

Suraj turns and hit his forehead, "Ragini? Finally you make yourself comfortable that you like her more than you thought before?"

Laksh took a deep breath,

"Chup {Shut Up!}"

Suraj moves backwards. He is truly my brother.

"Bhai I was to talk to you about the kids. You can't talk to them like this, they are scared of you. We don't know in which circumstances they were living before."

Oh I did my research on your bought wife. I'm not like you.

"You very well know, they have thrown out of the school now they are scared to get thrown out of the house as well."

Oh God, this can happen, but only if You won't confess your love and let her go.

"These kids need a stable place to live, but the way you treat them it feels like a boot camp of a military."

Oh don't give me ideas to harm them, I know how to make them obey me. Military school.

"I have promised her to look after them, you can't say anything to them and please have some control over your anger. Bhabhi isn't in fault, you are. You could have told it me. You kept me in darkness. I hate you." He pouts and turns away trying to cross his arms around his chest, just then he remembers the pain. "Ouch!"

Suraj went to him, "it's okay I won't harm them, why would I do this, I don't have a problem with them. Haan but if they won't obey me I can become rude and angry as well. But I won't sent them away. They are family. Ragini is family." He left saying this.

Chakor was sitting on the bed holding Raj, "you know today you saved me. Tomorrow when the day will come I will save you from your papa. Deal?" She forwarded her index finger to him and he took it,

Suraj smiles seeing it. Wah wah Maa aur Beta ek team. I need to make one more for my team.

Ragini entered the room, she had come with food, "Laksh here have something you will get energy."

Laksh nods, he tries to eat, but had difficulties. Ragini smiles, she made a morsel and fed him.

Both were there looking at each other silently....

____
Please comment and vote