Mission -1-

Ragini looked at Laksh, he got suspended from the work and was at home, it's been the 2nd day and he was just laying on the bed.

Karan and Rahul were looking at him, "poor Bhai, he is so hurt that he can't move."

"Do you think he will pee here? I'm not going to clean it."

Karan shook his head, "me neither. Ragini Di is his fake wife, isn't it her job to look after her fake husband?"

"You know Karan, Priya is lucky. That Khadoos uncle likes her so much, what if he really adopts her? Will she forget us?"

"Rahul don't think like that, Ragini Di will never let that happen."

"But she has no power, after all she is a thief and single. Not married for real only pretending."

Laksh looked at them, "hey," he removes the earphones and sat on the bed, "what are you both doing here?" A smile was on his face as he got some company.

Both the boys were looking at him with an open mouth, "didn't you hear what we said?"

Laksh shook his head, "no, sorry. Was it important?"

The boys shook their heads, "no, gotta go."
They stood up and rushed out of the room, Ragini was fuming in anger, how much she wanted him to understand that they need to get married there is no trust on Suraj intentions, God knows only, what else he had planned.

Chakor was changing the diaper of Raj, "how much you love me and don't tell me to weight this filled garbage."

"Chakor it's not garbage, it's his real love for you." Suraj took Raj while Priya was sitting alone on couch at the hall, the phone was ringing continuously.

"Maheshwari Mansion, Priya speaking."

"Hmm it's Rohan Oberoi get me Suraj on the phone."

"Suraj Baba is busy with Raj Baba do try again later," she hung up the receiver just to get a shock, "mummy!" She shouted and everyone rushed to her.

Ragini took her in a tight hug, "Priya what happened?"

Priya shook her head, "don't send me to the military school," she was crying bitterly as she was scared to hell.

Laksh shook his head, he took the other side and hugged them both, "no one will send you away, never!"

"Why would I? You know I can buy one," he laughs. but Chakor shook her head in anger.

"Just a bad joke, Priya what happened?"

The phone rung again.

Priya got scared and was shaking badly.

Suraj took the receiver, "Hello Suraj speaking."

"Hi Suraj, it's Rohan your servant daughter I guess told me you are busy." The way he said it with hate and disrespect, "I never thought that those people have the right to pick up the phone."

Suraj was Controlling his own anger, "yes, but she is a kid and kids don't listen to adults, be it their parents or the boss of them. They always do what they like to do, why you called has your consignment paper arrived?"

Rohan could feel the heat through the phone.

"Listen in the next few hours my men will come to pick you up, then you..."

"Hold on, what is Chakor I'm talking to Rohan."

"I don't care, you can't go today and if you leave the Hoi tar today, I swear you don't need to show your face ever again. I will change the locks in seconds and don't forget who I am!" It was a clear threat to him.

"Listen we have to postpone it, tomorrow is a good day, I will be ready and your papers are ready. I will call my friend and tell him to be there, that the work will be done without any hurdles. Even if your papers are correct a honest person can stop it and your whole plan goes to vein."

Rohan didn't liked it, but he was dependent on him, "fine make sure your man will be there to get my consignment out of there, I don't want anymore delays or else you will see the other face of Rohan Oberoi."

Suraj rolls his eyes, "tomorrow I will call you after having the shift plan of my friend. No hurry we will do it as I say it."

They ended the phone convo.

Suraj bend down, "you can always take the phone."

RagLak kisses Priya at the same time wiping her tears away.

"Haaw!" Priya looked at Laksh, "you are a stranger you can't kiss me like this, stay away."

Laksh pouts, "what stranger? I'm your Ragini Di's fiancée, I think I have a little right to kiss you or to consult you."

"Fiancée?" They asked and Laksh nodded, "yes, marriage is a fake but love isn't, soon we will get married."

SuKor shook their heads, "what soon? You will get married right now!"

Laksh was shocked, "WHAT!!!!"

"We don't Trust you, you can change your mind anytime." They all said it besides of Ragini, she was shying and blushing all the time.

___