The realisation

Hi

Target: 70 votes

Recap: Suraj is still a police officer, he is doing an undercover mission. Laksh got into a bullet fire, but is save.

Ragini was making the morsels, he was eating from her hands with calmness.

Suraj was looking at his wife and baby. These two will definitely rule over me and make my life difficult, they are teaming up against me. This is not good.

Laksh stood up, "thank you." He was walking to the wardrobe, when he slips.

Ragini stood up immediately, she placed her hands on his back, to support him before he could hit the ground.

Laksh saw her, "Thank you." He was out of breath there was something in his voice what frighten her.

"Laksh what happen? Are you alright?" She asked him, he gulps his fear down.

"Nothing Ragini, I just felt if something is wrong." He was having headache, he hold his temple, "maybe I should sit."

Ragini hold his hand tightly, she made him sit on the bed, "wait here, I'm coming." She went down with the plate and looked for something.

Laksh was rubbing his head. Uff What is this feeling. It's so awkward I never had this feeling before, not even when I was with Maya. But losing her, breaking the promise I gave her to protect and care for the kids. No, I can't let her down. I can't sent her back to the colony where I found her. Never.

Ragini opens the door, she smiles looking at him, she looked at her back, just once and entered the room.

Laksh saw that and confused, "Ragini what was this?" He asked her, but she didn't comment at him.

Ragini sat next to him, "you know, whenever I'm sad or hurt I eat ice cream, but we only have the ice cream, which belongs to Hippo!"

Laksh suppressed his smile, "she isn't that fat anymore. Don't call her hippo or she will get to know and the real war will start."

Suraj back hugs her, "how long does it takes to make another one?" Hold both in his hands.

Chakor hits him, "what are you saying? You want to make another one. No way!"

Suraj smirks, "haan I also need a partner in crime and a supporter, who can save me from your attacks."

Chakor huffs, "you are death, we are two against one." She said with a mischievous smile.

"Chakor I think Laksh is going to confess his feelings toward Ragini." He sat on the bed and pulls her close.

"Suraj!" She shouts at him and he frightens, "What?" He said and Chakor points on her hands, "Raj! Anything could happened."

Chakor was cuddling with Suraj, "why would he confess his feeling toward her, he isn't able to speak with you or me about his feelings. He could never speak about Maya to Ragini, but he can confess?"

Suraj pouts, he rolls his eyes, "you are right. He won't confess anything."

Laksh nods, "yes, sometimes it's the best medicine to eat ice cream. Thank you."

Ragini has two spoons, she gave him one and one she kept for herself. Both shared the ice cream of Ben and Jerry, Peanut butter cup.
(My Personal favourite)

"At least Hippo has a great taste."

Laksh laughs, "haan it's the same like mine." He lifts the ice cream cup and both viewed the bottom of it. It was written on it 'Laksh'.