(10) Why?

Thanks for reading The Witch CEO!

[Editor: RenTheView, Proofreader: MoonlitNight]

--------

"Which one do you like? A boy or girl?"

'...!!!!'

When realization struck FengJiu, the first thing that came to her mind was not choosing between the two. Her mind suddenly sent a stress signal, informing her that she had forgotten something.

'I forgot the condoms!!'

FengJiu grabbed a pillow and repeatedly struck MinFeng with it.

"You shameless, shameless beast!"

She kept hitting him without trying to cover her naked body. Being tricked like a stupid little girl, FengJiu's face blushed due to shame. When she was with him, she couldn't think rationally, letting him trick her into submission.

" I won't be FengJiu if I can't beat you to death!"

MinFeng was just laughing at her, letting her hit him without trying to dodge her assaults. His laugher was full of amusement and happiness.

"You---!!"

FengJiu felt frustrated. It seemed like these days, she kept on contradicting all her rules and values especially when it involved MinFeng.

Unable to extinguish the anger inside her, she lowered her head and bit his arm. The force she used was not hard but definitely not soft either.

MinFeng stopped laughing. His eyes darkened as he stared at her who was currently biting his arm.

Feeling his gaze, FengJiu released him and tried to open her mouth to speak but she was unable to say anything because of guilt.

She tried to recall the Ancient drama she saw last week. The emperor usually forgave the concubines when they acted coquettishly or tried to look pitiful.

She suddenly felt goosebumps all over her body when she imagined herself acting like a thousand year old immortal fox[1].

When she lowered her head to act pitiful, she was startled and spooked by what she saw.

In between MinFeng's legs, like a King Cobra[2], his long rod rose magnificently, glaring at her as if it was trying to take a bite on it's prey.

'This perverted homo sapien[3]!! Is he not tired with all those twisting and pounding a while ago?!'

FengJiu was utterly exhausted and didn't want to experience being tortured endlessly once again.

Even MinFeng was utterly shocked after finding out that his little brother was still able to stand up after being overworked a while ago. He was not a masochist but when he felt her soft lips on his arm and the pain of being bitten by her, he got a boner.

FengJiu felt nervous and immediately stood up. She could see that MinFeng's dragon was starting to get excited after she bit his arm. Forgetting to cover herself, her alluring body was displayed in front of MinFeng as she took a step back, ready to flee and run for her life.

Unfortunately, as she was trying to use her self-taught qinggong[4] and escape from his claws, MinFeng made his move and captured her.

He grabbed her arm and placed her body upside down on his shoulder. Like carrying a sack, he effortlessly brought her to the bedroom.

FengJiu kept struggling while shouting as if her life was on the line.

"MinFeng, you jerk!!! Put me down this instance!!"