(64) You Destroyed my Chastity

(A/N: Thank you guys for reading this novel.

Tada~ two bonus chapters for today's update!

4/5 bonus chapters this week.

This chapter was edited by moonlitnight.)

-----------
"Ahhhh!!!!!!"

Xiao Mei subconsciously tightened her grip on MinDe's pulsating rod.

It took a while for her to recover and realize that she was still holding his Dragon.

She immediately 'threw' it subconsciously as if she was holding a piece of shit.

(A/N: Poor MinDe's dragon, being treated like that! XD)

She shrunk back on the bed when she realized what she had done.

She looked at it and saw that it was moving up and down as if it was nodding at her.

She did not know if it was because of her action a while ago or if it really enjoyed her rough grip.

It was impossible to turn back time. If she could, she would definitely not treat it like that. No man would want their third leg being compared and treated like a cow dung.

"I-I...."

Xiao Mei couldn't find words to say.

'Speak! Use words!!'

Xiao Mei gathered some courage herself but it was useless. She was still gaping like a fish out of the sea. She could only open and close her mouth repeatedly.

All of her courage had vanished after looking at MinDe's eyes.

He was looking at her like a hawk spying on a little chick.

She felt all of her hair was standing straight like a porcupine.

*Sob*

'It's not my fault ahhh.. I was half asleep okay?! It was your giant bazooka's fault for poking me while I was sleeping!'

She could only complain inside her heart. She did not have any courage to voice out her innermost feeling.

She hastily grabbed all the blankets to cover her nakedness. She even forgot to give one at MinDe to cover himself.

Her heart was beating very fast. She could not forget the sensation she felt when holding MinDe's steel rod. It was hot and pulsating as if it had it's own life. Like a sea cucumber or something.

Remembering what happened a while ago, Xiao Mei's face turned bright red like a ripened tomato.

She slowly moved away from him, hoping to widen their distance but MinDe did not let her escape.

He grabbed one of her feet and pulled all the blankets that were covering her white skin.

"Aaahhh!! Rape!! Rape!! Someone!! Help me!! I'm being assaulted!!"

Xiao Mei tightened her grip towards the blankets so that MinDe wouldn't be able to pull it completely.

She was shouting like her life was on the line while trying to free her foot from MinDe's grip.

They continued to play tug and war for almost ten minutes.

MinDe did not say anything. He just continued to pull the blankets as if it was his mortal enemy.

When he successfully pulled all of it, he unceremoniously threw it on the floor.

Xiao Mei felt her body shivered after her one and only armor was tossed far away from her.