(140) The Karma Of Life

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

2/2 Updated Chapters

Not yet edited. Gonna change this later.)

--------
When YanRong pulled the trigger, her heart was filled with anger, jealousy and hate.

'Die!! Die!! Die!! Finally!! FINALLY!!!'

YanRong laughed happily but before she could celebrate, she saw MinFeng running towards FengJiu.

She suddenly felt like she was watching a movie in slow motion.

MinFeng pulled FengJiu away. He protectively hugged FengJiu and turned his body and used it as her shield.

When she saw the bullet hit him, she felt like her heart was gauged out of her chest.

'Why? Why?!'

YanRong stupidly stared at him as he fell on the ground. She even forgot that she was still holding Xiao Mei.

"No... No... NOOOOOOOO!!!"

The gun fell as she took a step back while shaking her head. The hand that was gripping Xiao Mei's arm loosened up.

YanRong clutched her head as she shrieked like a slaughtered pig.

"Aaahh! Aaaahhh!! AAHHHH---!!"

She slowly sat on the ground while crying.

"It's not my fault!! *sob* *sob* It's not my fault!! I'm sorry... *sob* *sob* I'm sorry... NOO... NOOOOOOOO!! Feng ge... Feng ge..."

Like a lost child, YanRong cried pitifully..

She saw the blood on the floor and she felt like something snapped inside her head.

YanRong crawled towards MinFeng and FengJiu but before she could touch the hem of his clothes, she was pushed away by FengJiu.

"Don't touch him!! How dare you touch him!!"

YanRong wanted to scratch FengJiu's face but P-3 immediately apprehended her.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE, HURRY!!!"

She heard FengJiu shouted before she was struck on her neck and fainted.

--------

"Mommy!!"

A five year old kid immediately ran forward and hugged the woman's legs.

"Little Bump.. Didn't I tell you that you are not allowed to run? What if you fell?"

FengJiu kissed her son's chubby cheeks as she carried him inside the house.

"But I'm excited to see Daddy!! Mommy~ I haven't seen Daddy for a long time! I miss him~"

FengJiu laughed as she poked his head.

"Fine~ I miss Daddy too. Where are the flowers?? Don't forget to bring the flowers, okay?"

FengJiu placed Little Bump on the ground.

"Okay!! I'll bring my gift too!! Daddy will surely love it!"

FengJiu smiled as she stared at her son's back.

As Little Bump grew older, his face was also starting to looked exactly like MinFeng.

'MinFeng... I miss you.. I haven't seen you for a while... I hope that you are happy over there.'

"Mommy~ let's go!"

MinWu was currently holding some flowers and a box that was placed inside a paper bag.