(80) Living Together

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

2/2 Regular Chapters

Editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

---------
[There will be a Charity Event tomorrow night. Feng International is invited. You must attend the charity ball.]

'Charity Event? A ball?? Why would second uncle want me to attend ahh?? Can't he attend that in my place?'

FengJiu was still busy thinking when she felt MinFeng's hand go inside her night dress and cup one of her breasts.

"MinFeng!"

She glared at him while trying to pull his hand away.

"Please... Haven't you tortured me enough?? Just once.. please?"

FengJiu could not help but feel guilty. It was clearly not his fault but she still punished him instead of praising him for defending his 'purity'.

"Fine! Once only! No more second time! Little Bump might get hurt."

*Few minutes later*

"Are you a turtle?! Faster!!"

"Deeper!! Deeper!! There~"

"One more!! Little Bump is okay!"

MinFeng almost puked blood.

Seems like his wife is getting more perverted day after day.

--------

Xiao Mei woke up when she felt MinDe move. She yawned and opened her eyes.

MinDe was looking at her.

"Morning."

She nodded and replied.

"Mmm... Morning..."

She rubbed her eyes and yawned once again.

MinDe brushed her hair away from her face.

"Still sleepy?"

"Enn.."

Xiao Mei stared at him.

"Do you want to eat breakfast? I'll go and cook now."

MinDe shook his head. He pulled her closer and hugged her tight. He took a deep breath and inhaled her scent.

Xiao Mei did not struggle from his embrace. She was already used to it. She just let him hug her and buried her face on his naked chest. She unconsciously wrapped her hands around his waist.

She snuggled inside his embrace and went back to sleep.

She did not see the happy smile on MinDe's face.

They had been living together for almost half a month. At first, Xiao Mei was always shaking like a scared little animal in front of him.

When they were lying in the bed on that first day when she moved in, Xiao Mei's body was as stiff as a board. She wouldn't move and every time he touched her, she would always bare her fangs at him like an angry kitten.

But now, looking at the woman in his embrace, MinDe could not help but be elated.

He slowly patted her back like he was coaxing a little child back to sleep.

Few minutes later, he kissed Xiao Mei on the lips and stood up.

He was preparing to go outside when Xiao Mei's phone rang.

MinDe's brows knitted together and he immediately grabbed the phone. He thought that it was still that woman who called yesterday.

He wanted to turn it off to avoid disturbing her sleep when he saw the caller ID.