(89) He Is In Critical Condition

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

1/2 Regular Chapters

editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

------
After Old Man Lu closed the door of the room, MinDe continued to 'bully' Xiao Mei who was beneath him.

"Hh--nn--ahhh.. I--- I----"

Xiao Mei could only grab unto his shoulders as he continuously rammed himself inside her.

"MinDe! MinDe! I--- I---"

MinDe gritted his teeth as he felt Xiao Mei was almost there. His pace quickened as he followed Xiao Mei's rhythm.

He raised his head that was buried on her chest and leaned forward.

He stared at her and whispered,

"It's okay. Just let it go. Let it all go ,Xiao Mei."

(A/N: let it go~ let it go~ can't hold it back anymore~ *singing Frozen's OST*)

"I--- I--- Nnn--Ahh! Ahhh!!"

She felt something gush out of her cave. Her senses were going haywire; she could not help but arch her body upward as she convulsed in ecstasy.

Xiao Mei's eyes rolled back and fainted due to over exhaustion.

MinDe cuddled the poor woman who has just been devoured by him. His face shined while his body was full of energy.

He wanted more. He wanted to eat her again but he could only suppress his desire and let Xiao Mei sleep in his embrace.

MinDe did not care that they were caught by his grandfather at all.

All he wanted was to finally conquer Xiao Mei by hook or by crook.

MinDe looked at Xiao Mei who was nestled in his arms. There were traces of tears in her eyes and cheeks after she cried.

He really tried his best to ease the pain but Xiao Mei was very tight. He could only use foreplay to lessen the pain she felt.

When he was finally able to eat her, MinDe could hear angels singing 'Hallelujah~ hallelujah~'

After he kissed the sleeping Xiao Mei on the lips, he left the room while smiling widely.

"Humpf!! Stop grinning like an idiot!! Sit down and spill everything!"

His grandfather immediately nagged at him.

"Grandpa, why are you still here??"

Old Man Lu scoffed. He waited for hours but this bastard grandson of his was very annoyed to see that he was still here.

This ungrateful lad!!

"Why? Now that you were baptized and finally knew the taste of a woman, I'm not welcome here anymore?! I'm still your grandfather!! Which is more important, your woman or me?"

"My woman."

MinDe answered effortlessly without batting an eye.

"YOU---!"

He could not believe how shameless his second grandson was.

'Where did he get that shameless side of him?! Humpf!'

Old Man Lu was very angry that his eyes bulged but when he thought of the seeds inside Xiao Mei's womb, he could only glare at his grandson.