EXTRA: MinDe and Xiao Mei

(THANK YOU FOR READING THE WITCH CEO IS NOT A DEMONESS.

2/3 EXTRA CHAPTERS

This chapter was not yet edited. I will change this later.)

---------

--Shamelessness Is The Best!---

Xiao Mei's eyelashes fluttered. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was currently lying on a hospital bed.

Remembering what happened to FengJiu and Bad Gege, she abruptly sat up, wanting to know what happened after she fainted.

The last thing she remembered, Bad Gege was shot at the back, trying to protect FengJiu while YanRong was caught by FengJiu's bodyguard.

Xiao Mei massaged her head when suddenly felt someone was staring at her.

She whipped her head and saw MinDe  sitting at the corner. He was angrily looking at her. Although his face was still void with emotions, she could tell that he was currently fuming with anger based on the bulging veins on his neck.

Xiao Mei gulped.

'Aiyooo.. how am I suppose to coax this angry giant?'

*ting*

Xiao Mei was suddenly enlightened.

"Aiyoo~ It hurts..."

She suddenly clutched her abdomen and rolled on the bed.

MinDe who was currently glaring at her paled when he saw that she was in pain.

He immediately moved and sat on the bed, trying to comfort her.

He pulled the emergency button, preparing to press it when Xiao Mei suddenly pulled him down.

"Xiao Me---"

Caught unprepared, he fell above her. Luckily, he was able to adjust himself before falling down, avoiding to collide with her body.

Before he could open his mouth to rebuke her actions, Xiao Mei already captured his lips.

MinDe immediately encircled his arms around her body. All the frustrations he felt was poured on that single kiss, responding in a rough manner, forcibly sucking her essence.

Xiao Mei knew that MinDe was punishing her but she could only open up and accept his punishment.

After few more minutes, both of them were already gasping for air. Xiao Mei's eyes twinkled when she saw that MinDe's anger subsided a little bit.

She shamelessly clung to his neck and repeatedly kissed his lips until she felt that he subconsciously smiled, indicating that he was starting to loosen up.

"Wu~ hug me~ hug me~"

Acting like a spoiled brat, Xiao Mei looked at him with her puppy eyes.

All the words MinDe wanted to say was drown inside his throat.

He could only hug her tight and pat her head.

He did not see the sly smile on her lips as she buried her head on his chest.

'Sucess!'

---------

--Female Kiddie Clothes---

Few months after the hostage taking incident, Xiao Mei was currently walking inside the mall together with MinDe.

She was already five months pregnant and she wanted to find some clothes for her little twin beans.

MinDe wanted her to have an ultrasound check up to know the gender of the twins but Xiao Mei vetoed the idea.