(44) Hold on, Little Bump

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

This chapter was edited by Sterling_star. Whoo hoo~ she's so nice.)

--------------

FengJiu was still puzzled at who brought her home.

MinFeng already said that he will not sleep with her so maybe it was Little Mei and YanFei gege.

When FengJiu saw the time on the wall clock, she immediately stood up but she fell back because she felt that the world tilted all of the sudden.

'Urgh.  I knew it. I am a hundred percent alcohol intolerant.'

Since she was already late..

As in super late with her work, FengJiu decided to call Ming Yue and inform her that she will take be absent for now because she was sick.

"Hello, Madam."

"Yue, I will not go to work today. Reschedule the design presentations. Tell the team that they will have one more day for finalizing their proposals."

"Yes, Madam.."

FengJiu knew Ming Yue wanted to ask something.

"What is it?"

"Madam... How are you?"

FengJiu knew that Ming Yue was not asking for her sickness but for what happened yesterday when Ming Yue saw her cry .

FengJiu's face softened.

Although Ming Yue was kind of clumsy, she was very adept in everything.

She did her work properly and FengJiu could see her dedication.

"Enn..I'm okay. Thank you for advising me."

"No! No! It's nothing, Madam! It's my pleasure to help you."

"Enn.. Go back to work."

"Yes. Madam."

FengJiu ended the call.

She recalled the pictures that was sent to her yesterday.

She knew that someone wanted to destroy their relationship.

There are only two types of people who would do that kind of thing.

The first one was a business rival. They were afraid of Feng and Lu Family's Union.

The second one was a love rival. To be precise, her love rival towards MinFeng.

Although she wouldn't scratch the fact that it could be the opposite but the probability of it is less than one percent since MinFeng was the only man she interacted with.

So the only possibility is that it was a woman.

If the person who sent her the pictures and the woman who was with MinFeng in the pictures were the same or not, FengJiu was still not sure.

She knew that even if she tried to trace the origin of those pictures, she wouldn't find a single clue.

That person was brave enough to hire a delivery company to harass her. It means that everything was still within that person's grasps.

FengJiu sighed and searched her bag.

She wanted to see the woman who was with MinFeng. She was not able to see that woman's face clearly because she was feeling angry and jealous.

Now that she was in her right mind with a proper brain working, FengJiu wanted to know that woman.

She and MinFeng were already husband and wife. Although they only had five months at most, it wouldn't change the fact that right now, they were still married with each other.