(35) Waiting in Vain

(A/N: Kamusta~ Thanks for reading this novel. Please share this novel~ 4/4 chapters.

This chapter was edited by Starling_star)

--------------

Xiao Mei was humming tunes while preparing her dress.

It's been two hours.

She's been trying to find a suitable dress for her.

All her closets were filled with different types of signature dresses worth thousands of dollars but she found all of it unworthy for tonight's occasion.

When she did not find any dress that she fancied, she immediately grabbed her purse and went out the hotel.

She was currently living inside 'Luxury', a five star hotel owned by Lu MinFeng.

At first, she wanted to change place because she was afraid of that bad gege. But after she learned that it was MinDe who was currently managing the hotel, she gritted her teeth and tried to swallow her fear.

For the sake of her lovelife.

She had to be brave.

'Jia You![1]'

She was on the 37th floor and she was currently walking towards the elevator.

The main office of the hotel was at the uppermost part of the building.

While she was waiting for the elevator to arrive, she turned around and stared at the private elevator on the opposite side.

The private elevator can only be used by the those prestigious people in the business world.

Although Xiao Mei was surnamed Xiao and the Heiress of Infinite Airlines, it wouldn’t change the fact that she could not receive such treatment. If she used her grandfather's power, she might be able to but right now, she was on the run. Hiding from her family.

(A/N: Shopping using cards, staying on a luxurious hotel etc.. You call that hiding eh?)

The elevator opened.

She went inside and pressed the close button.

As the door closed, the private elevator opened.

She saw two silhouette inside the elevator that was so close together.

The woman turned and whispered something towards the man.

When the woman went out, she saw the man's face. Although she only saw half of his face because he was looking sideways while holding a phone, the first thing she noticed was he looked exactly like MinDe.

She was unable to clearly see if she was correct because the elevator already closed the door.

'Was it... Nahhh.. Impossible! My beloved MinDe won't betray me. Besides, he's a shy man. He won't let those nasty women near him. Only I can touch him. No one else. Mmm.. Yup! It's not him. Definitely not him.'

She decided to forget about it.

She went to the mall and entered countless boutiques to choose her OOTD[2].

After she saw a peach colored knee-length dress, she immediately bought it without even counting the zeros on the tag.

After buying a dress, she immediately went to a salon for a total makeover.

She instructed the makeup artist to do a Korean-style[3] look.

She did ManiPedi[4] and rebonded her hair.