(91) I Leave Everything to You

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

1/2 Regular Chapters

editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

-------

In a blink of an eye, Ming Yue found herself driving MinFeng's car.

What happened a while ago was definitely a moment to remember.

After she closed the office's door, Ming Yue started to resume her work but before she could even sit on her chair, she heard Mr. Lu's scream.

"FENGJIU!!!"

Ming Yue was startled and without even thinking, she immediately ran and entered FengJiu's office.

She saw that her Madam had fainted in Mr. Lu's embrace while he gently patted FengJiu's face to wake her up.

Unfortunately, FengJiu wouldn’t wake up at all.

After few seconds, Mr. Lu carried her Madam and went outside the office.

Mr. Lu turned his head towards her and said,

"Why are you still standing there?! Start the car!! We're going to the nearest hospital!!"

She ran with him until they reached the parking lot.

Almost all the employees who were at the first floor of the company stopped working after they saw them running towards the exit while Mr. Lu carried their boss away.

Ming Yue could only sigh. It was only yesterday night that their Madam's relationship was made known to public.

But now, there's another issue coming up.

Their Madam fainted and was carried outside the company. Ming Yue was worried that it may lead to different speculations.

Media liked twisting stories so they could sell it like a hot potato.

"Faster!! Do you know how to drive?!"

MinFeng's shout woke Ming Yue from her daydreaming.

"Yes! Yes!"

Ming Yue increased the speed of the car. She was very scared of not following his instruction. Mr.  Lu looked like he could eat people.

He was hugging FengJiu like a treasured object in his possession. He kept on whispering while gently patting her cheeks.

She did not know the reason her Madam fainted, but Ming Yue could tell that it was definitely bad news.

After working for so many years with FengJiu, Ming Yue already knew that her Madam was not as strong as she portrayed on the outside.

She knew that FengJiu was like a wounded animal, trying to look fierce to hide their wound.

People would say that FengJiu was a strong woman but little did they know, it was all but a facade.

After serving her for many years, Ming Yue's first impression about FengJiu changed, from being an emotionless and indifferent Witch to a lonely and aloof woman.

FengJiu was not a robot without emotions. She was like any other person, able to feel sadness, anger, happiness.. and other emotions humans could feel.

She had seen FengJiu cry, laugh and blush, a thousand times.

She could only pray that whatever her Madam was going through, FengJiu could stay strong.

--------

"Ah Jiu, come with Yeye. Yeye will take you to our company."

"Yey! Mommy~ can I go with Yeye? Please~"