(21) You are Hiding Something

(A/N: Thank very much for your undying support!! Please share The Witch CEO with your friends.

This chapter was still not edited. Please forgive my grammar and spelling errors.)

---------------------------

After reading the result of the investigation, FengJiu feels like all of her nervousness and fear went away in a blink of an eye.

She was busy reading a project proposal when Ming Yue informed her that she has an unwanted visitor.

"Madam.. *coughs* Sir Feng Jun is here to see you."

FengJiu's eyebrow rose.

'Second Uncle[1] is here? What is his purpose coming here to see me?'

Towards this uncle of hers, FengJiu really doesn't have any ounce of good feelings nor any love as one of her relatives.

Like a white-eyed wolf[2], he was eyeing the power of Feng International and coveting the Chairman position.

A small knock in the door made FengJiu return from her senses.

"Come in."

A middle aged man slowly walked towards her.

"Ah Jiu, your second uncle is here to see you. Why did you not personally went down to see me and instead let me come here in your office? Is this how you treat your elder? I did not know Uncle XuanTian raised you to become like this."

FengJiu internally sneered but she still maintained her stoic face, void with any emotion.

"Apologies, Second Uncle. FengJiu was busy trying to manage the company. I hope uncle won't take it to heart."

Feng Jun snorted. He sat on the opposite side of the table and wandered his eyes around her office.

"I am not angry. I am only thinking about you. You are already 28. When you entered another household after you get married, you must always think about your elders first before yourself."

'Thinking about me? Or thinking how to get this company?'

FengJiu stared at her second uncle. An unfathomable feeling rose inside her heart.

"What Second Uncle means...."

"Ah Jiu, it is great that you are thinking about the Feng Family. But isn't it time to think of yourself too? You are already 28, sooner or later, you will marry someone.

When the time comes, you won't be able to manage the company since you will be focusing on taking good care of your husband and raising your kids."

FengJiu wanted to laugh out loud. This Second Uncle of hers really knows no shame. They've been living in luxury thanks to her grandfather.

Feng Family is different from those aristocratic families like Xiao, Yun and Lu that already stand in the peak of the society since hundred years ago.

Feng Family was originally a middle class family and the company was just able to support the family's expenses.

Feng XuanTian's father had two wives, the First wife and the Mistress. Unfortunately, XuanTian was the son of the Mistress, making him unable to succeed the company.

But on the day the Old Feng Patriarch announced his successor, everybody in the family was shocked because the son of the Mistress, XuanTian, was hailed as the new head of the family.

Many people objected but the Old Feng Patriarch steeled his heart and never revoked his decision.

The first son did not have a choice but to obey. Leading a passive life without working at the company nor trying to work outside. He just live his life leaching towards the Feng Family's money.