(134) My Hands Are Bloody

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

2/3 Updated Chapters

editor and proofreader: RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------

"AAHHHHH!!"

A few seconds after the door closed, Feng Jun's scream could be heard echoing inside.

FengJiu stiffened. She could feel a teeny tiny prick inside her heart but she chose to harden herself.

'It's too late...'

A few minutes later, MinFeng returned.

Feng Jun was currently kneeling on the ground.

"Report."

He sat on the chair as he stared at Feng Jun's body that was full of blood.

"Reporting to Master. This subordinate already started whipping him using the tail of a stingray soaked with salt."

"Mmm..."

He stood up and walked towards Feng Jun. MinFeng stretched his hand and pulled his hair upward, forcing Feng Jun to look at him.

"How dare you try to harm my wife a couple of times? Do you really think that I will kill you immediately? Too bad, I'm not soft-hearted like FengJiu.

Since you tried to harm her, I will torture you until you regret everything."

Feng Jun's eyes shook. He already started regretting everything.

Regretted that he plotted against her and her family.

When he read the letter, it was already too late.

Too late to regret everything.

He could only ask for mercy. He wanted to end everything. The pain he felt as he was subjected in this kind of torture was already beyond human tolerance.

"Please... J-just kill me already.."

MinFeng forcefully tugged his chin upward.

He mockingly sneered at him.

"After what you have done to FengJiu, you want an easy death? In your dreams."

MinFeng released his grip on Feng Jun's chin and wiped his fingers with napkin.

He turned, walked away and sat on the chair at the front.

"How many times did you curse my wife?"

MinFeng picked some pliers on the table. He gave it at P-15.

"Pull all his teeth."

MinFeng wanted to avoid him committing suicide by biting his tongue.

P-15 nodded and slowly walked towards Feng Jun.

"No!! No!! I beg you!! I regret everything!! I shouldn't have tried to kill FengJiu.. I beg you...Just kill me... Please.. Just kill me.."

But no matter how he struggled, P-15 was able to pull all of his teeth.

"AAHHHH--- *gurgle* *gurgle*"

Feng Jun almost choked with his own blood.

*gurgle*

*gurgle*

MinFeng's eyes darkened.

"Bring the insects."

When Feng Jun saw the scorpions and centipedes inside the container, his soul almost flew out of his body.

"No.. No!!"