(37) Mrs. Lu MinFeng

(A/N: Thank youuu~ keep supporting The Witch CEO guys.

This chapter was edited by starling_star)

-------------
''Lu MinFeng!! You shameless bastard!!'

FengJiu prayed that when Little Bump grew up, her baby would not get MinFeng's nasty attitude and shameless personality.

She just stared at the papers with conflicted emotions inside her heart.

Recalling what Xiao Mei said yesterday, FengJiu once again fell into deep thought.

'Did he really tried to search for me? Why would he do that? Unless.... He has feelings for me?'

FengJiu's heart almost skipped a beat.

'Impossible. If he truly loves me.. Then why... Why did he not uttered those words I always wanted to hear?'

FengJiu was still lost in her thoughts when her phone rang.

It was MinFeng.

The shameless bastard was calling her.

She tried to calm herself before answering her phone.

"Hello. This is FengJiu of Feng International speaking."

She used her business-like tone to answer.

MinFeng did not answer right away.

It took him a minute to reply.

She could hear him exhale deeply.

"Have you received the envelope? I already signed everything."

FengJiu mockingly laughed.

"Mr. Lu, what you did was not simply signing the papers. You basically rewrote everything!! This is not what we discussed yesterday!"

"Discussed? What did we discussed yesterday? Ah... On how you could satisf----"

"Lu MinFeng!! How shameless are you?!"

"Shameless enough to make you cum."

"You---!!"

Once again FengJiu was rendered speechless by his shamelessness.

She took a deep breath and said in a very dangerous tone,

"Mr. Lu, do not try to want a mile after given an inch[1]. The things written here in the agreement is clearly impossible to achieve. I would like to change the conte----"

"Ms. Feng, as I've said before, I am a businessman. What I care about is the profit I would make in every transaction. This is what I could offer for you. Take it or leave it. You better think wisely. I will wait for your call."

MinFeng ended their conversation.

If MinFeng was here right now, FengJiu might have strangled him to death.

Few minutes ago, she foolishly thought that maybe MinFeng had feelings for her but after he taunted her like crazy a moment ago, she was very sure that the man only wanted to mess with her.

Maybe MinFeng was really her personal jinx and mortal nemesis.

She grudgingly read the Marriage agreement.

To summarize,

[After marriage, the husband and wife will live together.

The husband and wife will share the same bed and sexual intercourse is a must. Not less than 5x a day.