(124) You are You, I am Me

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

5/6 Updated Chapters

editor and proofreader: RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------
After a few more days, FengJiu was finally able to go out of the hospital.

MinFeng immediately prepared everything. After they confirmed that YanRong was really dead, the couple decided to return home after FengJiu was released.

The couple was sitting inside the car when MinFeng called Chen Hao.

"Proceed to phase one."

"This subordinate understands."

MinFeng closed his phone and placed it inside his pocket.

FengJiu, who was inside MinFeng's embrace raised her head and looked at her husband's face.

"What are you planning?"

MinFeng never told her his plans. He was moving his pieces secretly.

MinFeng smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Do you want to know my plan?"

FengJiu nodded.

"En. I want to know."

MinFeng raised his hand and pinched her cheeks.

"I will tell you but promise me one thing."

FengJiu nodded.

"What is it?"

"No matter what happens, you will not interfere with my plan. Leave everything to me..."

FengJiu held MinFeng's hand.

"Mmm.. I promise. I will not interfere with your plan and I will leave everything to you. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show."

MinFeng smiled.

"I hope you will not regret this. They are still your relatives. That's the reason why I do not want you to personally deal with them."

FengJiu felt her heart swell.

MinFeng really considered everything.

'I am so lucky to have him as my husband. What did I do during my previous life that I was able to find someone like him in this lifetime? Did I save the world previously?'

FengJiu giggled when she thought that she might really have saved the world previously.

"Tell me ahh.. what is your plan?"

MinFeng smiled and pulled her closer.

"Do you know, in order to prevent the bird from flying, you must clip their wings first."

FengJiu raised her head. She already had an idea about MinFeng's plan but she wanted to confirm it.

MinFeng knew she has thought of something so he did not tease her anymore.

"I will clip the branch family's wings."

"Feng Jun."

MinFeng nodded.

"I will have to make sure that he will not escape."

"So, what's your plan?"

"Do you know why Feng Jun was able to secure business transactions with big and prominent figures in the society?"

"Because he was using underhanded means?"

"Exactly. Aside from being the Marketing Director for FengJiu International, he is also the highest seller of female prostitutes here in China."