(81) The Witch Was Humiliated

A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

1/2 Regular Chapters

Editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------

After FengJiu called Feng Jun, she took a shower and went to the kitchen.

She saw MinFeng cooking while the servants were trying to stop him.

"Young Master! We can do it!! We can cook your breakfast.."

FengJiu laughed as she saw that MinFeng was already annoyed by their actions.

"It's fine! I can cook!! Why are you trying to stop me ahh?!"

"MinFeng."

MinFeng turned his head and smiled at her. His face shone brightly. He was full of vitality like someone who ate a miraculous fruit.

He grinned sheepishly as he trotted towards her.

He kissed her lips passionately, not minding the weird stares of their servants.

FengJiu blushed and pinched his waist.

"What are you doing ahh! Pervert!!"

The servants at MinFeng's place were already used to their lovey-dovey scenes.

At first, they thought that the couple only married each other for the sake of business, but when they saw their Young Master's love-strucklook and shameless actions, the servants' three philosophical views in life [1] changed.

They could not believe that their stoic and aloof Young Master was capable of laughing like a normal human being. With Young Madam by his side, their Young Master was always happy.

Their Young Madam, who was very stiff and indifferent on the first day she entered the estate, was not really cold hearted at all.

On the surface she was indifferent but she treated them nicely. She was polite. She was not arrogant like a pampered lady of a wealthy family. She treated them equally.

The servants were very happy that their Young Master married a beautiful and compassionate wife.

"Please cook some breakfast."

FengJiu told the chef and pulled MinFeng away from the kitchen.

"Wife.... this husband wants to cook for you."

"Enough with the 'husband this', 'husband that'. You are soooo cheesy, Mr. Lu."

FengJiu rolled her eyes.

MinFeng laughed and kissed her hand.

"FengJiu.. you've really forgiven me, right??"

"Humpf. Yes, but always remember Mr. Lu, I can not tolerate a third time!"

MinFeng grinned and nodded.

"Yes, Mrs. Lu. I have already told her to resign. Do you want me to fire her instead?"

FengJiu shook her head.

"No need. I'm not that narrow-minded. Just reprimand her. She's still your brother's friend."

MinFeng inwardly rolled his eyes.

'Not narrow-minded ahh but you punished me last night.'

"Ahh.. that's right! MinFeng, are you going tomorrow night?"

"Where?"

"There's a Charity event. I have to attend the Charity ball tomorrow night. How about you?"