(117) Severe All Ties

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

2/4 Updated Chapters

editor and proofreader: RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------

"Jun ge!! What should we do?! That stupid YanRong destroyed everything!!!"

FengRan could not help but pull his hair. He felt furious and pissed towards YanRong.

The stupid woman dared to scheme behind their backs.

She did not place the bombs inside the venue but at the corners of the hotel.

How stupid was she?

The plan was supposed to be perfect.

The bombs would be carried inside the venue, placed together with the other gifts. When the time comes for FengJiu to start opening the gifts, the bombs would automatically explode on a trigger, killing FengJiu on the spot— even MinFeng who would definitely be by FengJiu's side.

They would all blame it on YanRong and immediately silence her. They would pin the blame on her, citing that it was acted upon a personal grudge.

That way, the branch family would not be inflicted with any damage. Unfortunately, they did not expect that the brainless whore would plan on her own and scheme behind their backs.

All the efforts they used suddenly went in vain.

Not only did she not carry the bombs inside but she also dared to kidnap FengJiu!

Now, the policemen would definitely collect all the data of the people who wanted FengJiu dead, including them, who wanted to fight for the Feng Family's legacy.

They would not escape being questioned by the authorities.

They were not afraid of the policemen and the law -  they could bribe the policemen and bend the law, what scared them the most was MinFeng's wrath.

It would be okay if MinFeng died in FengJiu's place, FengJiu would then lose a very powerful backer. They would have a chance to save their hide.

Unfortunately, MinFeng was unhurt and FengJiu was kidnapped, making the man turn into a horrible monster.

He would definitely make sure that they would die a horrible death.

If FengRan could see YanRong right now, he would definitely slap her silly.

She completely ruined everything because of her idiocity.

"No... We can still survive this."

Suddenly, Feng Jun spoke.

FengRan and FengWu immediately looked at him.

Their two remaining siblings decided to sit down on the furthest side. FengShi and FengRu were also present but they really never bothered to include themselves in the conversation.

The truth was, FengShi, Fifth Uncle and FengRu, Fourth Aunt, did not participate in planning for FengJiu's accidents.

They also hated FengJiu and Feng XuanTian for snatching their right as the legitimate line of Feng Family.

And they also did not want the company to be given to a stranger without the blood of the Feng Clan.

But although they deeply resented XuanTian's family, they did not want them to die, especially FengJiu, who did not treat them poorly. They were living in luxury and they had the Feng subsidiary businesses in their hands which was not a bad thing.