(97) He Was Poisoned

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

1/2 Regular Chapters

editor and proofreader: RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

-------

Xiao Mei had been waiting for FengJiu's reply; days had passed but FengJiu wouldn't even answer her call.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Ah Jiu... Why are you not answering my calls?"

Xiao Mei whispered as she walked back and forth.

She already called YanFei gege, he said that he was also not able to contact FengJiu in these past few days.

Her father would arrive tomorrow and she wanted Ah Jiu to come with her.

Unfortunately, after FengJiu warned her not to meet with YanRong anymore, she never contacted her again.

MinDe opened the door and placed his briefcase on the floor.

He immediately loosened his necktie and stared at his beloved woman who was busy calling someone. She did not even notice his arrival.

MinDe grimaced.

He sneakily walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He lowered his head and kissed her neck while his hands were rubbing her abdomen sensually.

Xiao Mei was startled when she felt some perverted hands trying to feel her body.

One look and she already knew that those hands were owned by that shameless MinDe.

She shivered when she felt his lips on the back of her neck, kissing and licking it.

"MinDe, behave!"

She tried to pull away his hands that were sneakily trying to get inside her clothes but MinDe was a bastard. He kept touching her sensitive spots. She could not help but laugh as he tickled her waist while blowing her ears.

She turned and hooked her arms around his neck.

"You're back?"

She smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"En. I'm home."

MinDe pulled her closer and captured her lips. He sucked it gently as he his hands continued to wander on her body.

Xiao Mei's legs gave away. She did not have any choice but to rely on MinDe's support.

MinDe was kissing her neck when her phone suddenly rang.

She immediately pushed MinDe away and ran towards the table.

"Hello, YanFei gege."

Xiao Mei tried to calm her breathing. Her heart was still beating fast due to that kiss. She was gasping some air as she answered the phone call.

The poor MinDe who was pushed aside narrowed his eyes when he heard Xiao Mei uttered YanFei's name.

He sulkily grabbed his briefcase and went inside the bedroom.

*bang!*

MinDe slammed the door shut.

Xiao Mei noticed his action but she just shook her head. The big man was drinking vinegar[1] again.

"YanFei gege, what's wrong? Have you contacted Ah Jiu?"

"No. She won't answer her phone. How about you? Did she say anything to you few days ago?"