(85) A Slap To Wake You Up

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

1/2 Regular Chapters

editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------

When MinFeng arrived, he heard people shouting as if they were bidding.

As he entered the room, he was shocked silly when he saw his wife standing on the stage while people were bidding for her.

She looked so lost like a little lamb in a slaughterhouse.

'FUCK!!!'

He almost went nuts when he saw those beasts eyeing his wife on the stage like she was a very delicious delicacy.

He was ready to exterminate all of them when Chen Hao grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"YOUNG MASTER, YOU CAN'T!!"

MinFeng glared at him and pulled his arm but Chen Hao refused to budge.

"Young Master, you must not do reckless things. If you do this, you will just anger Young Madam and Old Master Lu. You must appear like a hero rescuing a maiden in despair! That way, Young Madam would be grateful towards you! You can even discipline her later and I bet she wouldn’t rebuke you at all since she was saved by Young Master."

MinFeng froze.

That's right.

FengJiu might get angry at him for killing insignificant people in the party just because of his jealousy.

MinFeng nodded and slapped Chen Hao's shoulder.

"Thanks for reminding me."

Chen Hao wiped his sweat.

He was just talking bullshit. Luckily, his Young Master believed his nonsense.

MinFeng walked inside when he heard YanFei.

"Fifty Million!"

'This dumb fly won't really die.'

"ONE BILLION."

He saw the attendees gasp after hearing his words.

'That's right. Stay away from my wife. Bid if you have the money.'

He evilly smiled.

He looked at FengJiu and glared at her.

"ONE BILLION.... DOLLARS"

MinFeng stared at the MC.

"You're not gonna count?"

"Ah? Ahh! O-one Billion dollars. Going once! Going twice! Going thrice! Sold!!! Congratulations!

Miss Feng's first dance is sold for One Billion Dollars to Mr. Lu MinFeng of Lu Corporation!!"

Everyone was frozen. They could only stare at the couple who was now standing at the center of the room.

The ladies who were auctioned and their partners were already dancing beside them.

MinFeng grabbed FengJiu's waist and pulled her closer.

FengJiu stared at him with deep emotions in her eyes.

"Why... Why are you here?", she whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"My wife was in trouble. As her husband, I should be there to protect her. Unfortunately, she was wearing someone else's dress when I found her. Seems like my wife needs to be punished."