(51) You Thief!!

(A/N: The error was not yet fixed but I will resume in posting chapters.

Thanks for supporting The Witch CEO.

Early chapters because I want to sleep now.

I tried to wait for QI Webnovel before posting here on Watty but it's been 30+ minutes since I updated the chapter on Inkstone but meehh..

So I will just post the chapters here and wait for that G'damn bug to die.

This chapter was edited by Sterling_star. Isn't she nice? :) )

------------

"Ahhh! My lovely MinDe~ *hiccs* why-why are you here?? *hiccs*"

She hugged him like a koala. All of her limbs were firmly attached to his body.

The man's mouth twitched while looking at her grimly.

"Why are you dead drunk?"

Xiao Mei raised her head and stared in his eyes.

"Aaa? Hihihi... *hicc*I don't know.. MinDe~"

She was hugging him as if he was a tree.

She tried to climb upward until she reached his neck. She buried her head on his shoulder while her hands were encircling his neck to support her small body.

The man just stood there. He just let Xiao Mei act like a wilful kid.

In order to prevent her from falling, one of his arms encircled her waist while the other one supported her bum.

He did not mind that the people present inside the tent gave them a weird look.

He continued to half-embrace-half-carry Xiao Mei outside.

Xiao Mei was laughing while poking his face.

"Hahaha!! *hicc* aiyoo~ look at you~ are you *hicc* worried about me?"

He glared at her but he let her continue poking him.

Xiao Mei grinned and tightened her embrace on his neck.

"MinDe~ *hicc* I thought you didn't care... *hicc*....I-I thought... you.. you don't like me... Boo~ hoo~ I hate you! I hate you!"

Like a crazy woman, Xiao Mei's emotions fluctuated.

One time she was happy.

The next time she was sad.

And then she would get angry.

The man did not pay attention to her mood swings and continued to carry her.

The man's car was parked very far from the Market area so the man could only carry Xiao Mei and walk towards it at the end of the Market.

Many people are looking at them with interest.

He could hear giggles coming from those women who were also whispering with each other.

The man still did not pay attention to the surroundings.

He looked at Xiao Mei who was now singing 'Mary had a Little Lamb'.

"Tell me... why were you sad?"

Xiao Mei stopped singing and avoided his eyes.

She snuggled on his body and whimper like a wounded dog.

The man waited but Xiao Mei did not answer.

He sighed and tightened his embrace.

When he reached the car, the old man who was waiting inside immediately got out  and opened the door for the backseat.