(22) Xiao Mei

(A/N: thanks for reading and voting guys!! Please share this with your friends.

This chapter was still not edited. But don't worry. Maybe tomorrow's chapter release will be an edited version since I already found an editor/proofreader.)

-------------------

"FengJiu. Speak. I know you are hiding something."

"Y-yeye.."

FengJiu wanted to cry but lack tears.

"Y-yeye... The truth is----"

"Aiyaaa.. Yeye was not mad at you.. It's just that, Yeye was dissapointed since you tried to hide it from Yeye. But if this was your final decision, Yeye is happy to support you."

'Yeye...'

*sobs*

FengJiu was moved. She cannot believe that her grandfather would not get angry at her, instead, he decided to root for her and accept her decision.

She cannot help but be emotional.

'Yeye truly loves me. He's not mad at me even though my decision back then was very stupid. He's not against MinFeng.'

"So can Yeye see it??"

"Huh? See what?"

FengJiu was puzzled.

'See 'it', not see 'him'?'

"The project proposal for Western Market! Aiyaa.. Ah Jiu... You should've told me everything. Yeye might have helped you."

FengJiu stared at her old man. She wanted to strangle her Yeye to death.

'Please clarify your words, Yeye!! Don't give me false hope!!'

"What?" Feeling her intense stare, XuanTian suddenly feels cold.

"Nothing. Nothing."

FengJiu sighed and drank her coffee.
----------------------------
"Beijing... I'm back!!!"

Inhaling a large quantity of air, the woman smiled while releasing her breath.

She was still young since the last time she was here. Her parents migrated due to their work, bring her with them.

It's been years since she last saw her precious friend.

Thinking about her childhood friend, Xiao Mei immediately dialed her friend's number.

She was busy with typing her friend's number while walking towards the exit of the airport.

Still waiting for her friend's answer, she was not able to pay attention to her surroundings.

She almost fell on the stairs when she felt that someone grabbed her arm and hauled her forward.

She opened her eyes and saw the man looking back at her.

He immediately released her hand and walked away. As if it was just on impulse when he helped her.

She was frozen on her feet, still holding her phone on her ear.

She heard someone said to that man,

"Mr. Lu, this way. Mr. Wong wanted to meet with you regarding your proposal."

'Mr. Lu? He's called Mr. Lu? Lu Corporation?'

Suddenly, she heard her friend's voice on her phone.

Without paying attention to her friend's ramblings, she said,

"Ah Jiu... I think I'm in love.."