(50) My Lovely MinDe

(A/N: Thank you very much guys for reading The Witch CEO.

This chapter was edited by my lovely editor/proofreader, sterling_star)

----------

FengJiu needed to recuperate at the hospital for few days before she could leave.

Fortunately, nothing happened after she woke up. No complications were found and everything was normal. Even Little Bump's vital signs were normal.

As FengJiu was still staying in the hospital, MinFeng assigned 20 bodyguards for her.

FengJiu almost puked blood after learning the truth. She is not some Young Mistress nor an Imperial Concubine that needed protection all the time. She could take care of herself.

But MinFeng insisted. He was afraid that the main culprit would strike again inside the hospital.

He could only tighten the security and make sure no one could enter and leave without permission.

MinFeng decided to create a mini hospital room in his estate to cater FengJiu's needs once they move in.

He already asked 5 doctors to temporarily live in his estate to monitor FengJiu's health and recovery.

He was still very vigilant. He did not want FengJiu to stay here in the hospital. But she needed to undergo tests so he could only grit his teeth and wait for few days.

------------

Xiao Mei was bored to death. After FengJiu and MinFeng left that night, YanFei gege also left few minutes later.

Since then, FengJiu did not contact her.

She could only sigh.

'Aiyaa... I'm bored to death... What should I do? I don't even know MinDe's schedule.. Aiyoo.. I'm afraid to ask bad gege.'

Xiao Mei went back to the Market where she ate last time to relieve her boredom.

She also wanted to find out if someone found her handkerchief.

When she left the hotel, she did not noticed a black Mercedes Benz following her red Audi.

(A/N: I kinda find her stalker a little creepy.. Hahaha.)

When she arrived at the market, she decided to ask the management personnel about her handkerchief. Unfortunately, no one found it.

Xiao Mei could only sigh and give her thanks.

She was walking endlessly without even paying attention to the different delicacies  presented in the stalls.

She lost her desire to eat food because of her handkerchief so she decided to board her car and drive towards the nearest mall to waste time.

Before she could start the engine, her phone rang.

She looked at the screen.

The word 'MOTHER' blinked few times.

Xiao Mei was very reluctant to answer the phone call.

She left home after her parents decided to betroth her with the son of their business partner in America.

She did not want someone to dictate her life.

She wanted to be free.

She wanted to find love.

She wanted to start a family with the person she loved and not because of mutual benefits.

So she left home.