(90) Please Do Not Leave Me

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

2/2 Regular Chapters

editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

-------
As he sat on his chair, MinFeng was still bothered by yesterday's event.

He felt that FengJiu was hiding something from him. He tried to probe her but she just brushed him off.

He knew there was something wrong yesterday but FengJiu was adamant not to tell him.

MinFeng was sure that it was all because of YanRong.

Maybe YanRong was the reason why FengJiu wore a different dress.

MinFeng called Chen Hao and ordered him to investigate everything.

If he found out that YanRong tried to scheme behind FengJiu's back, he would personally kill that woman.

Even if his brother condemned him, he would dispose YanRong.

No one would live after hurting his wife and child.

MinFeng was reading a project contract for the new theme park construction when his secretary entered his office.

"What is it?"

"Sir, Miss YanRong still has not arrived."

"Enn.. No need to wait for her. Transfer all her paperworks to her assistant. Select someone who will be a substitute for her position."

"Boss, are you saying---"

"Oh. YanRong is fired. Terminate her contract. Call her and tell her not to come here ever again."

Rui was shocked.

It seemed like the special relationship they thought their boss and Miss YanRong had was just a misunderstanding.

All of her colleagues were utterly shocked when they saw the pictures in the newspapers.

Their indifferent and stoic boss was caught kissing someone!

Their jaws dropped when they found out that the person their boss kissed was none other than the Witch CEO of Feng International, FengJiu!

Weren't they business rivals?

"Rui? Are you listening?"

"Ah? Ah! Y-yes, boss. I understand."

MinFeng nodded.

"You can go now."

He resumed reading the contract when his phone rang.

"Hello."

"Mr. Lu, this is Chairman Feng's assistant, Long Jin."

"Assistant Long. Is there something wrong?"

"C-Chairman Feng... is in a critical condition. I haven't informed Miss Jiu yet. I'm asking for your help. Please bring her here at the hospital... I'm afraid, Chairman might not be able to hold on any longer."

MinFeng went silent.

"Enn. I will."

"Thank you, Mr. Lu."

MinFeng immediately stood up and grabbed his suit.

"Rui, reschedule my meetings. Move everything and free my schedule for the next two weeks. I'll leave everything to Chen Hao. Just contact him if you need something."