(29) Even if Daddy was Not Here

(A/N: thank you for reading The Witch CEO.

Please share and recommend this novel to your friends~)

----------------

"Tell me where FengJiu is... And I will give you his number."

MinFeng was sitting straight while looking at Xiao Mei.

In just a second, he saw Xiao Mei's foolish look.

Her face changes expressions every now and then. From shock to excitement and happiness, then depression to fear.

'Seems like this girl is not just shameless but also comical.'

Thinking of his Brother, MinDe, MinFeng wanted to see how this shameless little princess tie his brother and force him into submission.

'Looks like I can use this woman as my minion.'

"I will tell you but his personal number is not enough. His number and a date, take it or leave it!"

Xiao Mei suddenly said as he was in deep thoughts.

MinFeng almost fell off the chair.

'Even those old dying bastards in the business world is not as shameless as her. Seems like It's very difficult to control this woman.'

"I am not MinDe. I can only give you his number but adding a date on the contract is definitely impossible."

"Why ah?! Can't you just force him?? Aren't you his big brother??"

"No means no."

"Stingy!! I know it's possible. You just don't want to do it!! Fine! No need to say anything. This collaboration is over! Find Ah Jiu on your own! Humpf!!"

Xiao Mei immediately stood up, preparing to walk away when he said,
"I cannot guarantee that MinDe will agree but....."

Hearing what he said, Xiao Mei stop walking. She slowly sat down again, staring at him intensely.

When he did not continue his sentence, she acted cutely and said,

"Aiyaa~ awesome big brother in law~ you are very handsome. Care to finish your sentence?? Ah Mei will make sure to help you find Ah Jiu~ hehehe."

MinFeng inwardly smirked.

"I can only give you his number and introduce you to him. When it comes to inviting him for a date, you must rely on your own.... beauty. I hope you are confident that you will succeed. Whether it was a success or a failure, it depends on your capability."

Xiao Mei's eyes twinkled like the stars. She smiled beautifully and said confidently,

"Of course!! Who am I?? I am Xiao Mei!! I am an expert in love and seduction! Heh! You should have seen my beloved MinDe acting shy as I tried to use my ultimate pickup line! You want to hear it? I got tons of awesome ones here inside my brain!"

(A/N: *facepalm* No need... I can't imagine MinFeng saying lines like those stupid 'thief drama' of yours!)

MinFeng grimaced.

"No need to bother. Just tell me where FengJiu is and consider this transaction successful."

"Mmmm.."

Xiao Mei's stared at him. As if she was expecting something.

"Come on~ Write his number."

"Give me FengJiu's location first."

"Na-ah~ This is a transaction. You are asking me, so it should be you who must do it first. You scare me because you look like a bad gege."

Although the last sentence was said in whisper, he was still able to hear it.