(110) I Am Here, I'll Protect You.

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

1/3 Updated Chapters

editor and proofreader: RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------

"Boss!! We finally found Young Madam's coordinates!"

Chen Hao came back holding a small netbook. It was installed with the latest tracking monitor which was connected with FengJiu's flower shaped necklace.

Unfortunately, they were one step too late. YanRong was able to notice FengJiu's necklace. She already tied the necklace on a bird to lure MinFeng away.

MinFeng sat at the back of the car while Chen Hao drove away from the hotel.

He would definitely punish his incompetent subordinates for failing to secure FengJiu's safety.

But now is not the time to think about their punishments. They must find his wife and child first. He must find the at all cost.

MinFeng's face darkened as he remembered what the chief of police said.

Everything was planned to lure FengJiu out.

'If they decided to kill FengJiu on her birthday, why would the branch family need to lure FengJiu away from the area?

According to the police, the explosions were far away from the hotel's function hall.

It was placed on the secluded corners of the hotel. If they wanted to kill FengJiu, shouldn't they have placed those boxes inside the venue to make sure FengJiu would definitely die due to the explosion?

What benefits would they get if they kidnapped FengJiu instead of killing her immediately?'

MinFeng was still thinking deeply.

He felt that he was missing something but he could not point it out.

If he was Feng Jun, to avoid any mishap, he would definitely kill FengJiu in an instant instead of kidnapping her and bringing her somewhere. It would take a lot of effort to do that.

MinFeng felt like his head was starting to ache. He pinched the center of his brows.

He felt perplexed. He could not understand Feng Jun's plan. He still couldn't find the reason why Feng Jun kidnapped FengJiu.

"Boss!! We're here!!"

MinFeng whipped his head towards the window and looked outside.

The place was full of trees and it was away from the city.

MinFeng immediately got out of the car and started to walk towards the forest.

Chen Hao, the policemen and MinFeng's bodyguards also followed him

*tick*

*tock*

*tick*

*tock*

MinFeng and the others were thoroughly searching the place for almost half an hour but they still couldn't find any trace of FengJiu.

Whenever they got near the signal, it would move away from them.

They decided not to call out to FengJiu to avoid startling the enemy so they could only search quietly.

It's been an hour since the explosion incident but FengJiu was still missing.

MinFeng could not help it anymore and ordered his bodyguards to separate and scout far away.

A few more minutes, one of his bodyguards ran towards him while holding a bird.