Chapter 17: PDA

The next day.

"Jia?" you asked as you opened the door to her office. "Yes! Come in!" she shouted.

"We have to be quick, your schedule is pretty tight and important today," she announced hastily and tapped on her desk, waiting for you to sit down in front of her.

"Jimin is free today," she said and gave you a warning look. You had to pull your best poker face, holding back the wide smile that was threatening to spill over your lips. "He'll be the first one you'll work with. This afternoon it's RM," she continued and you nodded, showing her that you had understood. "Studio B2. You have the entire morning. Of course, you won't finish the song today, you'll have time don't worry. You'll meet RM at 2 pm in the same studio." You nodded again and were about to leave the room when Jia's stern voice stopped you in your tracks, your hand weirdly hovering mid-air as you had reached for the door handle.

"Y/N." 

You stood still nervously, gulping as your eyes met hers. 

"Keep the PDA with Jimin at a minimum yes?" You looked at her with wide eyes. "Oh come on! Don't act so surprised. I already told you I know everything and you're as easy to read as an open book. I. don't. want. any. pictures.". 

You smiled awkwardly at her, nodding quickly before darting out of the office. You could hear her chuckle behind the door, making you sigh to yourself. 

.

He sat in the studio, looking around in boredom, twirling on his chair while he waited for you to come. His phone buzzed in his pocket, making him halt in his movement to get it out.

Messages :

Sweet Cheeks: - Hey! I'm sorry, I'm on my way :)  I'll be there in about 5 minutes

Chim Chim: No problem. I'm already there ;)

You hadn't told him about your duet, so he had been quite surprised when he had heard the news from Sejin that morning. However, he couldn't help but feel giddy at the thought of working with you. A smile had never left his lips ever since he had heard about it. 

Making him look up in surprise, the door to the recording studio opened, revealing a tall girl.

"Oh oops," she muttered, looking at him with wide eyes before a smile took over her features. "This is the wrong room-" she said softly as she batted her lashes seductively at him, changing her supposedly surprised and shy persona in the matter of a second. Her eyes didn't leave the handsome male sitting a few feet away from her, a smirk dancing on her red pout as if eyeing her next pray. "Could you tell me where studio B4 is ?" she asked with an innocent voice. "It's two doors to the right from this one," he explained politely, rolling his eyes internally at the stupid question. There were huge signs on every door. It was impossible to take the wrong one unless you did it on purpose. She bowed quickly in gratitude. "I'm Minha, by the way. You should remember that name," she flirted and winked at him. "Park Jimin," he answered shortly and bowed too, not reacting to what she had said just before.

"You'll see me around. I intend to be the next Idol Big Hit promotes," she announced with a big smile, lingering for longer than necessary in the room. Jimin nodded in recognition, not knowing what else to do to get her to leave without seeming impolite. Thinking about her words for a bit longer, he got confused. Weren't you going to be the next Idol to debut? 

"I have to go now," she murmured, shaking him out of his thoughts. "See you around," she squealed excitedly and hugged him quickly, catching him off guard and intentionally displaying her cleavage, before leaving the room. Gosh, this girl was just too much. But what did she mean-