Chapter 35: Tricky Interview

"I swear I'll make it up to you!" you squealed, sitting in your chair, looking at Yuqi through the mirror. "What the hell did you do, to look like this?" she asked, studying your face with wide eyes. You looked down, biting your lip, highly inappropriate thoughts flooding your brain. "Ehm."

"Okay, stay quiet. You'll explain later, now I have to work my magic on you." She said sternly and started to reapply your make-up, her eyes still analyzing the situation. "You better find me a hella cute boyfriend for what you just pulled." she laughed and you nodded happily. "Of course." A smile appeared on your lips. You had just the right person in mind.

"Done." Yuqi smiled at her work of art. "Now move your lazy but to the stage." she pointed at the door and you stood up with a thankful smile. "You saved my life today. I owe you.". She just laughed and pushed you out the door.

Thankfully the performance went well and you could quickly move on to the interview. Stealing a quick glance at Jimin you could see that the styling team had fixed his look too. He smiled softly at you before sitting down next to Yoongi and Taehyung. You sat beneath/in front of them, next to Hoseok and Namjoon. The MCs didn't wait too long before starting to ask questions. "So Y/N. You just made your debut with BigHit entertainment and you already have a lot of songs together with BTS. How was it for you to work with them?"

You smiled and looked around at the others, "Very inspiring.", you chuckled, "And fun. I definitely enjoyed working with them."

"Did you meet outside of work?" We live together...

You couldn't help but smile. "Y/N is very nice and out-going. We became friends quite quickly." Namjoon answered for you and you nodded with red cheeks. "Bangtan is very easy to befriend." you added.

"It's true that you all seem quite close already." the female MC said with a smile. "Bangtan seems very protective of you." she added, making you look at her with a raised eyebrow.

She pointed at a screen, where you could see footage of the male fan pulling you with him and Jimin saving you, another video clip showed J-Hope taking your hand to guide you through the crowd and Namjoon's hand on your back. You swallowed, you knew these images could be interpreted in different ways.

"Since I am still very new to this business, I am not used to these type of crowds. They help me adjust to it and I am very thankful for that."

"We had time to adjust since we were a rather unknown group at the beginning. Y/N didn't have time, so it's only natural that we help her." Yoongi added and patted your back.

"Very admirable of you." the female MC nodded with a smile.

"We all know that Bangtan doesn't have any girlfriends. At least that's what they tell us." the male MC winked at the boys and laughed, "Could you maybe enlighten us a little about them, Y/N?" You shook your head with a chuckle. "Anio. You should be ashamed!" you laughed and the MC looked playfully shocked with wide eyes. "You expect me to tell you something they didn't want to tell you." Bangtan laughed at your comment. You all knew that you could tell a lot if you wanted too.

"Guilty." the MC laughed.

"Okay. Since you don't want to talk about their love life: Do YOU have a boyfriend?"

The female MC laughed and nudged her co-worker. "Yaaa, why are you so interested? Aren't you married?"

"She doesn't have to know." he joked and wiggled his brows in your direction, earning a laughter from the group, "No, but really, I am asking for all those men out there. So, Y/N are you in a relationship?"

You shook your head with a smile, avoiding consciously to look in Jimin's direction.

"Really? A pretty girl like you?" the female MC looked at you in surprise.