Chapter 24: Interview

Today was your first interview. You'd go with Bangtan to a radio station and they would interview you and the boys. It had been a week since your debut had officially been announced to the public by BigHit. People now recognized you on the streets and you already had fans even though you hadn't released a single song. Obviously, you were nervous. This interview would be your first official public appearance and you'd have to leave a good impression. 

Restlessly you stood in one of BigHit's styling rooms and waited for Yuqi to show up. You had to be at the interview location in less than an hour and the makeup team was already working their magic on you, covering up the smallest of imperfections. Even if it was only an interview for the radio, it would still be filmed and reporters would wait in front of the building, so you had to look flawless.

Finally, Yuqi opened the door and stepped inside of the room with a big smile. She was carrying a massif bag with her and looked quite excited. "You'll look amazing sweetheart! I've done an amazing job, trust me!" Yuqi was only a few years older than you, but she still treated you as if she was your mom. You chuckled with a smile and eyed the dark blue bag out of the corner of your eyes, curious about what you were going to wear.

With a dramatic motion, Yuqi unzipped the bag and revealed your outfit, squealing "Tadaaaa" exaggeratedly. You laughed because of her actions, but your eyes grew wide when they fell on the look that you were going to wear. Your jaw dropped before a giddy smile took over your features. Yuqi had, indeed, done a great job. 

One last time you looked in the mirror, still amazed by what the styling team had done. You looked like an idol. Your clothes were elegant, feminine, but casual and sexy, showing off your legs with a pair of heels and cute shorts. And you could definitely get used to wearing brands like Gucci and Chanel. Your hair was styled in loose beachy waves and your makeup had natural look, enhancing your best features. "Ready?" Yuqi smiled, her fingers carefully stroking over the fabric to make it fall smoothly and you nodded. "Ready."

3rd pov:

"Come on guys. We are going to be late," Jimin whined, tapping his foot as he impatiently waited at the door.

"Stop stressing us Jimin. We're nearly ready," Namjoon chuckled and patted him on the shoulder on his way out. After another ten minutes, the rest of the members were finally ready and headed for the exit of the building to take the car to the radio station. They waited for the elevator to go down when a tiny hand stopped the doors from closing and a woman hastily squeezed herself inside of the already packed elevator.

Y/N.

She was standing right next to Jimin, squeezed against his chest due to the lack of space. He breathed in sharply and turned his face away from her, avoiding her sight barely. She looked absolutely stunning and he knew that if he looked at her just a little too long he wouldn't be able to take his eyes off of her ever again. His heart was still healing, but he understood now, what exactly had happened. She wasn't really at fault and he knew that with time he would be able to forget about it and move on. But at the moment, her enticing scent wasn't making it easy for him to keep his cool. 

It brought back memories. Sweet memories. His heart beat faster, betraying him, showing him just how much he still cared about the girl next to him. His mind wandered off to her lips, her soft beautifully curved lips. Her beautiful big eyes, framed by these long dark lashes. He gulped. He couldn't allow himself to think about her that way, they shouldn't be together. It would only bring harm to both of their careers. It was just not the right moment, too much drama had already happened because of them.