Chapter 41: Lazy Days

"The police."

Your eyes widened you quickly followed Namjoon. "Miss we would like to have a word." a police officer said to you and you nodded. "Of course."

"It's about the incident at the award show." you nodded again. "After investigating, we are positive that it wasn't an accident."

"What? Someone did this on purpose? Who would do that?" Namjoon asked with a shocked expression.

"That's what we're trying to find out."

"Ohh, I think I have my idea about who it could've been." you muttered through gritted teeth. You knew that she was dumb, but you didn't think she'd sink to that level.

"Do you know anyone who would want to harm you?"

You nodded slowly. "Minha. Otherwise no. Only anti-fans."

"That answers our question. We already have Minha in custody. We'll further investigate and then come back to you. Thank you for your time." You bowed as a goodbye and turned towards Namjoon. 

"I didn't think she'd sink to that level." you mumbled and he nodded. "Me neither." 

Not long after the police had left, EXO appeared in front of Jimin's room, bringing flowers and asking how everybody was holding up. Chanyeol especially looked relieved to see you all well. "I wanted to tell you about Minha, but I didn't have the time." he gulped with an apologetic smile. "We saw her messing with cables, trying to project a picture of you and Jimin on the big screen. Thankfully we managed to stop her. I didn't think she'd try anything else. Seems like I was wrong." You hugged him tightly, "Thank you Chanyeol. I am sorry I didn't listen to what you had to say during the ceremony." you smiled softly and he ruffled your hair. "I'm just happy you're both okay." 

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something!" you remembered and smiled teasingly. "Have you asked Yuqi out on a date yet?" He rolled his eyes but smiled when he heard the girl's name. "I am going to." he answered and you jumped happily, stopping directly in your movement and clutching your hand to your head when you felt a stabbing pain. Gosh darn concussion...

Jimin stayed in the hospital for two more days before they released him. He had to stay in bed though and rest so his broken ribs would recover. You were also forced to stay in bed, to allow your brain to heal from the concussion. Knowing you both had to stay in bed you made the best out of it and spent your time together. You basically spent your days laying in bed, cuddling, watching movies and playing games. You didn't mind the break from your hectic program and Jimin didn't mind spending his time with you in bed... More than once you'd feel kisses trail down your neck during a movie, leading to physical activity you were both supposed to avoid. 

One day you were watching another movie when you heard a knock on the door. The boys had taken the habit to knock after nearly walking in on you once. You had scarred them for life. Namjoon's voice was heard from the other side and you were surprised that he didn't make some sort of sexual joke like usually before coming in. "Y/N. You have a visitor." he smiled softly as he opened the door. Your eyes widened when you saw who was standing next to Namjoon. 

"I'm sorry Pumpkin." 

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you stood up to take him in your arms. Even though he had hurt you, you had missed him. 

"It's okay Dad." you said, the sound muffled by his shirt. 

"I came as fast as I could when I saw what happened. I was so worried." he mumbled and gently stroke your hair. "Can you forgive me?" he asked and you nodded while crying. 

"Of course. But only if you accept once and for all, that I want to keep making music." you said sternly and he nodded quickly, whipping away the tears at the corners of his eyes. 

"You were so beautiful at this award show. Even though I don't completely approve your choice of choreography... it was quite-" he stopped in his words, chuckling lightly. "sensual." 

You laughed at that and hugged him again. "You watched it?" 

"Of course." he smiled proudly. 

"I watched and heard everything you released." You couldn't help but smile at that. 

Jimin had stood up, still struggling with his balance, unwrinkling his shirt as well as he could. He stood behind you, looking around nervously. "Dad, this is-" 

"Park Jimin. The man who saved my pumpkin" he smiled, "but sadly also your boyfriend..." his voice lowered at that, as he eyed Jimin carefully. Jimin seemed even more nervous than before, but took his courage and bowed before stretching out his hand. "Sir. I am happy to meet you." he smiled lightly, trying his best in speaking English. 

Your dad chuckled and shook his hand before pulling him into a hug. "Thank you for saving my daughter." Jimin was surprised by the sudden warm action but smiled kindly. "I guess I'll have to accept you." he chuckled, placing a protective arm around your shoulders. Jimin smiled awkwardly, sending you a pleading look. 

"I'll leave you two, but I'd like to invite all of you to dinner tonight. If you're free of course, I know that your schedule can be quite tight..." he turned around to face Namjoon who smiled kindly. 

"It would be our pleasure."