Chapter 29: Night Out

Your accident had slowed down your schedule, giving you time to fully recover and do everything a little bit slower. A week passed and Jimin really warmed up to you again. You were visibly more comfortable around each other again, even able to laugh together. It nearly felt like before, just that you could still feel this wall between you. This wall between friendship and more. And for the moment you were both happy with that wall, even though deep in your hearts, you were both wishing for a wrecking ball to break it into pieces.

Saturday night, the boys convinced you to go out clubbing with them to relieve you of your stress and have some well-deserved fun. You were standing in the bathroom, finished with your makeup and outfit. You had kept your makeup on the natural side with a red lip and had chosen a classic black dress. It looked quite simple from the front with a simple V neckline, but your back was revealed in a plunging cut out. If you were going clubbing, you would do it correctly and your attire was definitely club worthy.

You fumbled with your necklace, trying uselessly to close it behind your neck. The hook kept on slipping out of the metal circle. A curse escaped your red painted lips before you gave up. A silent chuckle made you look up in the mirror. 

There, in the reflection, you could see him leaning against the doorframe. He was smiling slyly, his eyes trained on your figure.  You looked at him in slight confusion as he pushed himself off and slowly approached you, his strides wide yet relaxed. His elegant shirt was unbuttoned at the top, giving him an untroubled yet sexy look. His black hair messily hung on his forehead, displaying parts of his forehead. "Pretty girls like you shouldn't curse," he scolded teasingly before he gently took the necklace from your hands, fingertips brushing yours softly, sending delicate electric jolts to your heart. 

Am I dreaming or is he flirty? 

He smiled at you one last time before he positioned himself behind you, making you face the mirror. Gently his fingers skimmed over the skin of your exposed shoulders as he moved your hair to the side, revealing your delicate neck. You looked at his actions through the mirror, eyes trained on his focused and handsome face, heart beating just a little faster. Oblivious to your looks, he reached around you to secure the necklace, coming closer to lessen the distance between you and get a better look at the closing mechanism. He chuckled softly to himself as he struggled to close the necklace, making you smile with a soft giggle. His close presence was slowly getting to you, making a rosy tint rise on your cheeks. 

You couldn't stop the goosebumps from rising as you felt his soft warm breath hit against your exposed skin, causing a shaky breath to leave your lips. 

He still had this effect on you. 

Waking your body up when he was close to you, causing your thoughts to turn into mush. Your eyes gently trailed over his smooth features, lingering just a little too long on his full lips. You tore your gaze away and looked down at the sink instead, trying to calm down your nerves. 

However, your heart beat faster in your chest, accelerating drastically when you felt a pair of soft plush lips on your neck. Your eyes closed on their own as you relished in the sinful feeling of Jimin's lips kissing your sensitive skin. His mouth traveled over your neck, his tender movements making you question if you were dreaming. His butterfly kisses slowly broke away, leaving a tingling warm feeling in their wake. "It's done," he whispered hoarsely, pulling you out of your trance-like state. You nodded and opened your eyes, slowly lifting your gaze up only to meet his dark eyes in the reflection of the mirror. 

He was still standing close to you, desire-filled eyes trained on you intently, waking a burning fire in your heart. You could physically feel how close he was to you, his chest nearly pressed into your back, his hips nearly brushing your bottom. And you were trapped in his intense stare, getting lost in his beautiful, fiery brown eyes.