Chapter 40: Memories

A pair of strong arms pushed you out of the way, making you land hard on your side, your head hitting the stage. Everything turned black as you felt a stabbing pain at the back of your head.

"Y/N! Y/N! COME ON! WAKE UP!"

Your eyes fluttered open, meeting Jia's worried gaze. "She's awake!"

Your eyes darted around, trying to understand where you were. The stage, BTS; your head on Jia's lap, a doctor running towards you. People talking in panic. Something wet on your side, running down to your fingers. You tried to sit up, but your brain wasn't having it, slamming you back down on Jia's legs. Too fast.. you growled internally, groaning in pain as your head hit her legs. "Woah slowly, slowly!" Jia exclaimed, gently holding your head. You moved your hand instead, reaching it up to your eyes. Blood. Blood all over your arm. "Jia..." you muttered panicked. "Shhh. Shhh." she shushed you. "A doctor is already here. The ambulance has already taken care of Jimin, they're taking him to the hospital. Now calm down."

"JIMIN?" your voice completely hoarse and panicked. Yoongi's head appeared at your side, he took your hand and squeezed it tightly. "Don't worry, he'll be fine." he said, trying to reassure you, but you could see that something wasn't right. You looked at him, your eyes analyzing every bit of information his face was giving you. Your heart beat faster and faster in your chest as you realized something was terribly wrong.

Yoongi was lying.

"You're lying." you whispered, your voice breaking. His eyes darkened, tears welling up, you could see that he was on the verge of crying. "How bad?" you asked, your voice nearly inaudible as you tried to hold back tears. The doctor was starting to examine your head, lightly pushing you up. You let him do his job but kept your gaze fixed on Yoongi. "Y/N. You should rest. You hit your head pretty hard-"

"Jia. I don't fu**ing care."

"WHAT HAPPENED?" you were nearly shouting now, tears starting to trickle down your face.

"When the spotlight crashed down, Jimin managed to push you out of its way." Yoongi said calmly, gulping at the end of his sentence. "He wasn't fast enough though. It hit him on the right shoulder and on his back."

Tears ran down your face. A spotlight falling down from this height... the impact must've been horrible. Your breath caught in your throat, a sob escaped your lips."Is he going to-" you stopped, looking at Yoongi hoping to find some kind of hope and strength in his eyes. "We don't know." he sighed, "They wouldn't let us go with him. And we didn't want to leave you here alone since you know...Hospitals and stuff..."

A knot formed in your stomach, thinking about Jimin, drenched in blood lying in an ambulance, fighting for his life. "This is all my fault." you whispered and shook your head, tears running down your face. "I should've just moved." You muttered, thinking of the moment where you stood completely frozen, about to get hit. Your brain had blacked out, you hadn't been able to move a single muscle.

The doctor patted your shoulder and gave Jia a list of the things you should take, before leaving you. "It's not your fault!" Yoongi shouted and looked at you sternly. "A fu**ing spotlight fell down, that's not your fault!"

"Now move your but, we have to get you home to rest. We don't want Jimin to be all angry at us for not making you rest when he wakes up, do we?"

He helped you to get up. Your trembling form barely able to stand up you put most of your weight on his shoulder while Taehyung supported you from the other side.

"Yoongi." you whispered.

"Mhm?"

"I need to see him."