*Chapter 32: Can't keep my hands to myself

(Warning: mature content)

The next morning...

You wrapped a towel around your body, securing it tightly over your chest before you headed to the bathroom to take your morning shower. Head in the clouds, you thought about how your night had unfolded. In the morning you had quickly left his room, scared to bump into the others later on and having to explain the rather suggestive situation. At least that was the reason you had tried to convince yourself of, in reality, you weren't ready to see Jimin again. You were scared of his reaction now that you both weren't caught up in a wildfire of emotions anymore. For all you knew, he could regret his words and actions...
You didn't want to face him directly in the morning, so you had preferred to leave him asleep on his bed, saying goodbye with a tender kiss placed onto his forehead. Tiptoeing as silently as you possibly could you had reached your room and had caught some extra sleep.

Thinking the bathroom would be empty, you carelessly entered through the unlocked door, only to halt sharply in your steps a second later, a silent "shit" escaping your lips.

Jimin was standing in front of the sink, hands on the marble counter lazily supporting his body, his posture relaxed, a sly smile rising on his lips as soon as his eyes caught sight of you. A towel hung loosely around his hips, drops of water still rolling down his bare chest to his narrow waist, his hair damp and messy. The sight of his damp muscular body immediately reminded you of last night's events, making heat rise to your cheeks in record time. "Ehm," you mumbled and stepped backwards, not knowing what to do, your eyes glued to the glory that was his exposed upper body.
Gosh, darn it. Why do I keep getting in these situations...

He smirked at your flustered state, cocking an eyebrow confidently with a slightly mocking expression. "Sweet Cheeks," he chuckled as he slowly but confidently approached you to halt only inches away from you. "You already saw all of this last night, so why are you so flustered?" His voice was velvety, sensual as he spoke, his hand lightly tracing your cheekbone to make you look up at him. His lips spread in a proud smile, he looked down at your rosy cheeks, finding your nervous state undeniably cute. 

"You should really learn how to lock a door," you managed to mutter, trying hard to control your voice and the nervousness that was undeniably visible on your face. He chuckled lowly, his finger sliding down your cheek to your chin, lifting your face gently up to his.

"But then I wouldn't get to see you-" his eyes lowered slowly as he grinned slyly, "- only wearing a towel." Eyes filled with lust, his gaze travelled down your figure, starting a tingling feeling in every single part of your body.

You looked down, having completely forgotten about your plans of taking a shower. Your towel had slid down dangerously low, almost revealing your cleavage to the male's pleasing. You pulled it up with one arm while blushing even harder. His gaze on you stayed as intense as before but diverted back up to your eyes and lips. "No need to be shy," he whispered teasingly, voice low before he leant down to close the distance between you.

And just like that, his lips were on yours, catching you completely off guard with a deep kiss. His right hand at the back of your head, the other one at your waist, he pulled you more towards him, making you gasp in surprise as you fell against his muscular chest. His pillowy lips moved with yours, chasing away all thoughts of showers and rejection. As the lavish movements of his lips and tongue drowned out everything around you, your fingers clung to his toned chest, sliding down to his waist as he continued to kiss you. "Good morning," he chuckled softly against your mouth, making you smile sweetly. "Good morning," you whispered in return and kissed him again, butterflies fluttering around your stomach.